PDA

View Full Version : Renaming/creating folders for Rocketlauncher Pause? Or potential to use romname.pdf for files?

Gohdanlackberry87
08-08-2015, 10:43 PM
So EmuMovies has a ton of content for Rocketlauncher pause but it's all in the form of %romname%.jpg and %romname%.pdf which is great for pretttttty much everything except Hyperlauncher Pause.

Is there a suggested way to either download these files in a way that supports the RocketLauncher/Media/Artwork/Console format that automatically creates the folders inside console and renames the files to Maps.pdf/Guide.pdf etc? I feel like I'm missing something glaringly obvious here but unfortunately this is quite a pain. I don't even get why EmuMovies has their content in the format of %romname%.extension if HyperLauncher Pause doesn't read it like that.

Alternatively is there is an easy way to tell the Pause menu to read for %romname%.extension for the respective content instead of Media/Artwork/%romname%/Guide.pdf?

Sorry if this is an obvious question to be answered but it's the last step in my Hyperspin collection and it's by far the hardest step i"ve encountered to get to work. I did installed files 2 folders but it doesn't do anything to rename the rom name files to the respective content I'm looking for. I'm not interested in MAME or DOS collections so unfortunately those threads didn't seem to help me any.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Ninja2bseen
08-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Don't they have to be in their own sub folder named as the game? Check out files 2folders app on hyperspin which does all the work for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chelo2014
08-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Could you use the program easily FileToFolder creates folders with the same file name :rolleyes: