PDA

View Full Version : ePSXe (PS1 emu) goes into windowed no bordered mode after exiting pause (Needs Alt+Enter twice to go full screen again)

darreldearth
09-24-2016, 06:22 AM
Like the Title sais the ePSXe emulator goes into windowed mode with no border to the top left of the monitor after exiting pause menu. The fix is to press Alt+Enter twice, once to get into normal windowed mode and then a second time to go back to full screen mode. Is there a way to add something to the pause.ahk or epsxe.ahk to have the Alt+Enter keys sent twice after exiting pause to fix the problem?

PS. Please let me know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, because if so I'll need to track my specific problem down instead of covering it up by altering the AHK files.

neonrage
09-25-2016, 08:32 PM
I experience a similar issue when disc swapping. Before everything looks good, after you can slightly see the border of espxe inside the bezel.

darreldearth
09-26-2016, 10:28 AM
I experience a similar issue when disc swapping. Before everything looks good, after you can slightly see the border of espxe inside the bezel.

I'm not using a bezel. i'm using full screen stretched, but yeah if i used a bezel it would at least keep the window in the middle of the screen but just look messed up.

mccorkled
11-24-2016, 08:17 PM
PS. Please let me know if I'm the only one experiencing this problem, because if so I'll need to track my specific problem down instead of covering it up by altering the AHK files.

I too am experiencing this problem. I am running full screen stretched no bezels.

EDIT: This happens with the DesmuME (NDS) emulator too.

SuperSlayer
03-13-2017, 09:04 PM
I too am currently experiencing this using RocketLauncher version 1.2.0.1 and Hyperspin 1.4. The ePSXe version is 2.0.5 and I finally got to the point after reinstalling all the fore mentioned software that I went to a different .ahk file. Prior i was using the default file provided by RL (I assume) but have now change to the Sony Playstation(ePSXe v1.7.0 Shatteredsoul brolly djvj 1.1) version and all is good. I have a little more testing to do with it all, but so far after two days of dead end debugging and unanswered Hyperspin posts (http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/31294-hyperspin-staying-on-top/#comment-274705), it's looking better.

mccorkled
03-14-2017, 12:07 PM
I too am currently experiencing this using RocketLauncher version 1.2.0.1 and Hyperspin 1.4. The ePSXe version is 2.0.5 and I finally got to the point after reinstalling all the fore mentioned software that I went to a different .ahk file. Prior i was using the default file provided by RL (I assume) but have now change to the Sony Playstation(ePSXe v1.7.0 Shatteredsoul brolly djvj 1.1) version and all is good. I have a little more testing to do with it all, but so far after two days of dead end debugging and unanswered Hyperspin posts (http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/31294-hyperspin-staying-on-top/#comment-274705), it's looking better.

ePSXe 2.0.5 is super broken apparently. Save games don't work and player 2 controls don't work.

- - - Updated - - -

ePSXe 2.0.5 is super broken apparently. Save games don't work and player 2 controls don't work.

g0d53nd
05-25-2017, 05:17 PM

Sorry for the necro raise of the thread, but where did you get the old ahk file for v1.7.0?

I am also having the same problem and have spent tons of hours researching and no one ever gets help woth this issue then I found this thread.

elements604
05-28-2017, 11:49 AM
I just switched everything over to retroarch because epsxe doesnt play nice with rocketlauncher and retroarch mednafen core is a lot easier to configure. Bezels, pause, fade and multitrack all working for me now.

g0d53nd
05-30-2017, 07:28 PM
I just switched everything over to retroarch because epsxe doesnt play nice with rocketlauncher and retroarch mednafen core is a lot easier to configure. Bezels, pause, fade and multitrack all working for me now.

Ok thank you very much for the reply. Will mess with Retroarch over the weekend. I appreciate the quick reply.