PDA

View Full Version : Load State will not work with Pause

amnshall
03-16-2017, 10:10 PM
https://youtu.be/zwlNbPnFiy0

The attached video shows the problem. I've been attempting to load save states from pause, but nothing will load. I use RetroArch for every emulator and have the following listed under my global settings.ini for retroarch

bleasby
03-17-2017, 09:24 AM
You need to provide more info. Without the log it is impossible to see what you have configured to send to the emulator as the save and load state.
Also make sure that the sequence of key that you use for saving a state works on the emulator outside RL.
You should also try to add delays, and additional key commands to make it work.
Read the wiki for having more info about how this feature works and search the forum to see what other users are using for having save states on each emulator.

amnshall
03-20-2017, 08:22 PM
I have my emulator (retroarch) to use F2 for save and F4 for load which is what I have it set on global emulators.ini. It works on its own (just running retroarch), but no matter what I do to edit, the load function will not work properly. I've read the wiki, changed the values of delay to 3000 miliseconds for both and have tried literally everything. I am begging for help on this to work because I just cannot figure it out.