RCPS3 Module

espid

Supporter
Anyone have a updated module for the current version of RCPS3?
Hello, I use this in the latest version of rpcs3-v0.0.25-14499-5b95cfda_win64 and it works for me in RL.

The first time I booted it failed and then everything is fine. Good luck and see if it works for you.

Attachments

• RPCS3.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 248

kreator

Hello, I use this in the latest version of rpcs3-v0.0.25-14499-5b95cfda_win64 and it works for me in RL.

The first time I booted it failed and then everything is fine. Good luck and see if it works for you.
Hi i have been using this modules and it worked for me until today. I have updated the RPCS3 Emulator to his last version, with the updater integrated in the EMu, and now i get the error:
"There was an error waiting for the window AKH_CLASS Qt5152QWindowIcon AHK_EXE RPCS3.EXE.
But the emu executes in background and runs the game.
Do you know how i can find the new Qt5... name and change it in the module?

Thanks a lot in advance

kreator

Hi again. Finally i found the Primary name for the lastest releases. HEre it goes. I replaced it in your module and now the last version of the Emu works.
Qt652QWindowIcon
Thanks a lot.

pinkfloyd23

Hi again. Finally i found the Primary name for the lastest releases. HEre it goes. I replaced it in your module and now the last version of the Emu works.
Qt652QWindowIcon
Thanks a lot.
works perfectly thanks. how did you figure out what code the module was to be replaced with? Thank you

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
If the most recent module doesn't work, please post a log. Without one the ppl writing the modules can't improve and provide you with working modules and work through issues.

Flostingyeti

RL Member
Zogwort and my post were meant to provide useful information and an alternative solution.

If you continue to delete and censor posts, the forum will continue to decline.

We were genuinly trying to help.

Please just let people freely communicate and help each other. That's the purpose of this forum.

Arkidus

Hello, I found how to find the code primaryWindowClassName := "QtXXXQWindowIcon" in RPCS 3 click on help and click on About Qt the information is found here.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Hello, I found how to find the code primaryWindowClassName := "QtXXXQWindowIcon" in RPCS 3 click on help and click on About Qt the information is found here.
For any emulator you should actually run the emulator and use "WindowSpy" which is bundled with AHK to find out the window title and class.

PsyKos

RL Member
Seems to be primaryWindowClassName := "Qt660QWindowIcon" for the last version :)

tonesmalone

RL Member
sorry fot the noob question how can i use the "WindowSpy" to serach the QtWindowIcon name??
Download AHK if you haven't already, that will install Window Spy. Open the app, open Window Spy, and make the emulator screen active (click it). Window Spy will show the window info. You can pause Window Spy (so it doesn't change when you select another window) using the key it shows.

jorgeod

RL Member
Download AHK if you haven't already, that will install Window Spy. Open the app, open Window Spy, and make the emulator screen active (click it). Window Spy will show the window info. You can pause Window Spy (so it doesn't change when you select another window) using the key it shows.
thank a lot done :)