Recent content by androtaz04

1. A

Final Fantasy 7 won't launch through rocetlauncher.

every other game i have tried with 7z in rockletlauncher to retroarch using the mednafen core works just fine. however final fantasy 7 and 8 will not launch. If I un 7zip them and launch them in retroarch directly they play just fine. Any Ideas?
  2. A

[SOLVED] No valid roms found in the archive after a recent update

Help!! my 7z disc based systems will no longer launch. I don't know what has changed but when i launch them rocket launcher tells me that there are no valid rooms in the archive. everything worked fine the other day 16:45:46:333 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.2...
  3. A

Launching Kodi from the main wheel.

Does anyone have a guid to launch koi from the main system wheel. Right now I can do it from hyperspin but not rocket launcher so my exit key doesn't work and i can't ask to remap controls.
  4. A

reverse joy to key?

I use my ipac for every system and the use expander for my gamepad so i have the option of using either or. however systems that use more than 7 buttons and or analog sticks like n64 or gamecube i use my gamepad. Is there a way to use my ipac as well? id like to be able to use my arcade controls...
  5. A

Fusion Sega CD Exit

I know this had been covered but I still can't get sega cd to exit. I use the latest fusion and have no exiting issues with the other systems other than sega cd.I hold down player 2 start (2) for 3 seconds as my exit key. I have tried mounting images in dameon tools as well as just loading them...