Recent content by badflame

1. B

Add options at PAUSE menu

Hi, I want add the option of load pokes on the PAUSE menu of Sinclair ZX Spectrum system (using Spectaculator). My first question is regarding planning. I must to work directly on the "Pause.ahk" module or is it possible to do what I want creating a custom module in "User Functions"? Thanks.
  2. B

WinVICE 3.4 module error

Hi, the WinVICE module is not compatible with version 3.4 of the emulator: Greetings.
  3. B

Select country for specific game in Kega Fusion for RL

[SOLVED] Select country for specific game in Kega Fusion for RL Hi, sometimes it would be desirable to be able to select a specific country for certain games, either for one reason or another. Would it be possible to add this option in the system settings per-game of the Kega Fusion module...
  4. B

WinVICE C-64 and multidisk

[SOLVED] WinVICE C-64 and multidisk Hi, the module of WinVICE is not compatible with the versions 3.2 and 3.3 of this emulator. It works with the version 3.1 but the change disk function not works. The emulator supports loading a list with the different roms of a multi-disc game, and change...
  5. B

What's wrong with the %RomName% variable?

I have some systems using this variable %RomName% in the PAUSE - SAVES to automatically enter the name of the ROM, for example WinAPE or WinUAE. I did not use RL from a year ago, and a few days ago I put it into operation. It has been updated with all the UPDATES of the last year. The result...
  6. B

MultiGame with WinAPE

MultiGame fails from RocketLauncher in WinAPE Hi, I have the "Enable" option as "True" in "MultiGame" and the name of the roms are: Arachnophobia (Europe) (Disk 1).zip --> Arachnophobia (Europe) (Disk 1).dsk Arachnophobia (Europe) (Disk 2).zip --> Arachnophobia (Europe) (Disk 2).dsk When...