Recent content by craiganderson

1. C

Requesting Retroarch/MAME/Old Systems setup help

Hello. I would like to use RocketLauncher to load Retroarch to Run MAME systems like (Thomson TO7, Spectravideo, casio-pv-1000 etc). Can anybody point me to a link that describes step by step how to do this? Thank you in advance either way.... -craig
  2. C

Apogee BK-01

Will Share when i have time and if anybody wants it have working module that launches games via ROCKETLAUNCHER (FULLSCREEN does not work...the emulator goes all white and freezes with fullscreen (whether via rocketlauncher or directly through emulator itself).just fyi)
  3. C

Amstrad PCW for LaunchBox

I am launching the games via RocketLauncher. I am only able to launch the games that have an "auto-boot" sequence built into them. The emulators are difficult to use otherwise. But eventually we can figure out how to add the other games. Let me know if anybody wants this stuff. Thanks either way.
  4. C

help setting up RocketLauncher to Use RetroArch to Load systems via the mame core

Thanks in advance. I have the most recent RocketLauncher (just downloaded and updated a few days ago). I have RocketLauncher loading other Retroarch systems (atari ST for example). But I am unable for the life of me to get it to load any of the systems under the mame core (casio pv-1000, coleco...
  5. C

module for amstrad pcw using joyce emulator?

module for amstrad pcw using joyce emulator? does one exist? thanks either way. --craig
  6. C

launch a game using the "natural" keyboard in mess

what do i add to the command line to launch AQUARIUS using the natural keyboard....so that TAB will bring up the config menu in MESS? thanks in advance
  7. C

autohotkey to "Hide Desktop"

Can someone tell me where the autohotkey "code" to "Hide Desktop" is located? I am goofing around with something on my end and it would help me out greatly. thank you in advance craig
  8. C

[SOLVED] launching MAME games (via launchbox --> rocketlauncher --> MAME)

Hello. I am setting up launchbox and launching all of my games/platforms via rocketlauncher (i.e. LAUNCHBOX --> ROCKETLAUNCHER --> EMULATOR). So far so good. But I have hit a roadblock with trying to launch MAME games. For all other systems this command line works perfectly...
  9. C

using SEND command with MESS/MAME?

does MESS not accept SEND type autohotkey commands? sorry for possibly obvious question craig
  10. C

LaunchBox/Big Box is an Awesome Front-End!

Love this Frontend! Still Working on my Setup! Pretty much launching all systems/platforms via Rocketlauncher....which is super Easy That way can use RocketLauncher's manipulation of bezels, xpadder, etc Would like to use some retroarch but when i go fullscreen i get a horrible flicker...
  11. C

american laser games and EmulationStation

anybody have this set up? thanks
  12. C

emulationstation themes

anybody have themes to share another arcade emulator?? thanks
  13. C

emulationstation and .zip files

trying to set up AAE via emulationstation and rocketlauncher anybody know how to get emulationstation to "see" the .zip files?? thanks craig
  14. C

emulationstation question

more of a emulationstation question than a rocketlauncher but oh well I now have emulationstation launching games via rocketlauncher but I would like to change location of .emulationstation folder...how? How do i tell the program to look somewhere else? I do not see the path anywhere in...
  15. C

frontend suggestions?

Hello. I think I am going to start drifting away from Hyperspin. I would like to find a frontend that can do the following: 1) utilize ROCKETLAUNCHER to load games 2) provide better options for displaying systems when all artwork not complete etc ......(i.e. like Gameex way of using simple text...