Recent content by ctindell1981

1. C

Rpcs3

Can somebody please explain to me (in preschooler's terms) how I add disc based games to rl and get them to launch? I have added each game (only have 14) to the paths leading to "..\Blah Blah Game\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\EBOOT.bin", they show up green in the audit yet when I launch it complains to me...
  2. C

Pause Icon

Surely! Here ya go!!!
  3. C

Ryujinx Module

Great module Dime! (When I see your comments, in my mind I read your name as Dimebag Darrell. It is a compliment) So, I just came from Ryujinx's github issue tracker page and typed out a long drawn out walkthrough on how I circumvented the (imho) shoddy method of running Ryujinx in portable mode...
  4. C

Pause Icon

I used ResourceExtract and it didn't find what I am looking for. I am pulling my hair out over this one. I am not a rookie to tracking down resources, but this has me stumped. Using screenshot makes for an ugly and jagged image and I am not even close to being decent at recreating images using...
  5. C

Pause Icon

Hi, I want to replace the Pause icon that appears in the top left corner when pause is activated with the pause icon that is used in RLUI. I have tried googling, using a screenshot and removing the area around the icon(it is just way too fuzzy though), using a resource editor to find the icon in...