Recent content by defre1976

1. D

license screen unravel

hi , this is what i mean , how to bypass this screen to able to start it in hyperspin . thx
  2. D

license screen unravel

hi , When starting this game i get first a window license screen with play or exit . How can i bypass this ? Enter don't work . I must go with my arrow on the play button then click. Thx for the help
  3. D

weird problem Alt-F4

Hi , Don't know why this is happening in rocketlauncher . i config joytokey to exit demul with AlT-F4 . So button 7 and 8 together on my xbox controller is exit ( alt-f4) And this works perfect in joytokey . But when test this in rocketlauncher it don't work . Its like rocketlauncher don't...
  4. D

Logitech profiler

Why my logitech profile is ignored when i launch mame racing games over rocketlauncher/hyperspin. In Logitech profiler i create a profile , and i don't want combined pedals . Why because if i don't select this my wheel gives alot of trouble in pc games and so . for example mortal kombat x ...
  5. D

Logitech profiler

Why my logitech profile is ignored when i launch mame racing games over rocketlauncher/hyperspin. In Logitech profiler i create a profile , and i don't want combined pedals . Why because if i don't select this my wheel gives alot of trouble in pc games and so . for example mortal kombat x ...
  6. D

help weird problem

Hi , I load my teknoparrot games trought pclauncher . But now when a exit a game, hyperspin freeze and i must click left mouse button and hyperspin runs again everything works again . The strange thing is that it is not with all the games . Don't understand why this is happening ? Any idea ?
  7. D

How to keep fade screen longer

Sorry , maybe its a dumb question . But how to keep that fade screen longer , for example untill game almost begins or so ? Its for teknoparrot games , but fade dissapaer after 1 sec . I use pclauncher to start up teknoparrot
  8. D

VLC Player module

Hello , I just started adding movies to hyperspin . I followed a tutorial on youtube , and everything was almost working . Used VLC portable , offcourse it was an old version and gave some audio problems on some movies . And i used this module . I updated the vlc portable version to the...
  9. D

rockstar launcher

Hi , Anyone know how to get games from this launcher to work . Get always the fade error . Also when you close the game , the launcher stay open on hyperspin ?? Sorry i can't seem to find any topic on this matter . thx
  10. D

Wheel and 2 xbox one wireless controllers

Hello , Wheel and controllers always connected to my pc . And everything runs just fine . But one issue and i wonder if there is any solution for this . For example I play game with my wheel and my 2 xbox one controllers are ON . I play 30 min with the wheel . So my xbox 360 controllers go...
  11. D

exit out of emulators don't work anymore

My build is really messed up . My config to exit emulators was select and start together on my controllers . But this don't work anymore . I tried everything , changing settings and so . I deleted this in keymapper , did it again . It just don't work anymore . What could be the problem here...
  12. D

UWP games ?

hello , Is there a way to launch those games over rocketlauncher ? Can't seem to find any answer for this ? thank you
  13. D

GTA 5 exit problem

hello, i have GTA 5 installed (legit version) . It start perfect and so , but when i exit the game it freeze hyperspin . Must do ctrl alt del to exit hypespin . And then even my taskbar is gone . So in need to sign off . The game start first with the gamelauncher.exe , then it go over...
  14. D

joytokey problem exit emulator

Hello , Don't understand why my controllers don't work anymore when exit an emulator . When starting hyperspin it works , Its like rocketlauncher is ignoring joytokey . I must say everything was working before with 2 xbox 360 controllers , now i bought 2 xbox one controllers and the problem...
  15. D

random controller and keyboard don't work anymore in hyperspin( rocketlauncher ??)

Hi, I will try to ask my question here , maybe somebody can help . When i start hyperspin , randomly my controller and keyboard don't work anymore . Its really random , it can happen when i first start up hyperspin , or when i exit a game , or when i am spinning trought my games . I must...