Recent content by Dime333

1. Dime333

Xenia

Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.9 Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Dime333

Xenia - Version 1.0.9

Fixed "Uncap FPS" setting and made it false by default. (Forgot to change the description text so it still says default is true.) Made "Headless" setting false by default. (Forgot to change the description text so it still says default is true.) Added "D3D12_readback_memexport" setting. This...
  3. Dime333

Xenia

That would be nice.
  4. Dime333

Xenia

Yeah, I know. I guess default should always be the most compatible setting. But the way I've done it is that default is what I use as default.
  5. Dime333

Xenia - Version 1.0.8

- Fixed "max queued frames" setting which was broken. - Added the following settings: Headless - Removes most UI popups. Default is true. Uncap_FPS - Doubles the framerate if your PC can handle it. Set to false if the game runs too fast. This combines vsync and vsync_fps. True is vsync =...
  6. Dime333

Xenia

Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1.0.8 Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Dime333

Xenia

Thanks, guys. I will upload a new version with some new settings.
  8. Dime333

Xenia

Are you geting that info from the compatibility list on github? Can you give some exemples where these settings are needed?
  9. Dime333

Xenia - Version 1.0.7

Added a new setting called "Clear_memory_page_state". This will fix the same issues as "Auto_clear_runtime_caches" in most cases but without the stuttering, so this is often a better alternative.
  10. Dime333

Xenia

Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: Version 1,0,7 Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Dime333

Xenia module?

Uploaded v1.0.6 of the module here.
  12. Dime333

Xenia - Version 1.0.6

Changed how "Auto_clear_runtime_caches" work. Now you can set it to "never", every second", "every 5 seconds" or "every 10 seconds". Removed info about not beeing able to use Vulkan with the Canary version since that is now possible.
  13. Dime333

Xenia

Dime333 updated Xenia with a new update entry: New version 1.0.6 Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Dime333

Xenia module?

Uploaded v1.0.5 of the module here.