Recent content by Donald

1. D

Windows cannot find 'D:\Arcade\Hyperspin files.

Hello, Can someone help me with this error: Windows cannot find 'D:\Arcade\Hyperspin files\hypersearch\hypersearch.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
  2. D

Windows cannot find 'D:\Arcade\Hyperspin files.

Hello, Can someone help with this error I am receiving when I run Hyperspin: "Windows cannot find 'D:\Arcade\Hyperspin files\hypersearch\hyperspinsearch.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." Kindest regards, Donald.
  3. D

Error message.

Agent47, Thank you for replying to my message. I have provided an image. Do I need to point the virtual drive path to where I have installed Daemon Tools? Any help would be very much appreciated. At first I couldn't find that section in the video, so I am getting closer to fixing my problem...
  4. D

Error message.

Hello,* * I am having a problem running my Hyperspin System. Everything was working fine until I started getting the following error message: "You have virtual drive support enabled, but have not configured a path to its executables. Please disable it or set the path." I have purchased the...
  5. D

Xpadder.

Hello, I created a Hyperspin Intellivision setup, and everything is working fine, well, nearly!! I don't now if anyone as played the game "Night Stalker" on the Intelevision, but I am having problems with the Xpadder control software. The movement is fine; it is the firing of the gun that I...