Recent content by EmuAl

1. E

PCSX2 Module CHD Support Fix

trying this module doesn't work for me, i have gz format (right now) but get the error below when loading a game. this didn't happen with previous module ?
  2. E

Updated Dolphin module that works with latest builds.

I'm having another issue with this module and latest dolphin, hoping someone can help. I get this error when launching games so i have to change line 85 in the module enableBTPassthrough := moduleIni.Read(romName . "|Controls", "Use_Bluetooth_Passthrough","true",,1) from "true" to "false"...
  3. E

yuzu (Switch Emulator) - Module

thanks for the reply. I have managed to fix the controller issue by leaving the module controller settings on default, the only issue I have left is the bezel showing the file menu, am I missing something with the settings ? thanks for any help anyone can give right so i managed to fix the...
  4. E

yuzu (Switch Emulator) - Module

thanks for the updated module. I'm having a problem with yuzu and RL, I have to turn on the controller by going in the settings and manually connecting the controller, doesn't happen with yuzu on its own only when i launch a game with RL. the little green light is never on with RL launching...
  5. E

Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

Thanks cataclysm67 but that's not the problem. After investigating somethings, the problem seems to be the fact the window ID that the module uses to hide and close the emulator UI, changes. launchWindowID is different from when you launch any game till your trying to hide the window (i think...
  6. E

Cemu with LB\BB

Hey all looking for some help with Launchbox and Cemu. When I launch a game through RL its fine but when i launch the same game thru Launchbox it doesnt work. I get the unknown file error because LB is sending the .lnk file to RL, when it loads through RL it does it different and triggers a...
  7. E

Active GS with zipped files

hey all, I am having problems loading games in Active GS emulator. the problem is when I have the files zipped, in RL settings I have 7z enabled and when I run the game I get error in emulator saying "check startup device" and when I right click the emulator window the files loaded by RL are...
  8. E

Dosbox via PC Launcher error ?

hey guys, i am trying to run a dosbox game through RL via a pc launcher shortcut, but getting this error. I kinda get the impression this is not the way to go about it, but its a pack of GOG games and the others in the pack work fine via PCLauncher shortcuts, just trying to keep it all the...
  9. E

ScummVM - Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within

Hey all, I just can't this game to run no matter what i try. any help would be appreciated i have my files zipped and in my roms folder, my scummvm.ini points to the temp folder where the games are unzipped and every other ScummVM game works except this one. I have ScummVM 2.0 installed...
  10. E

DOSBox Module with EXO Win3x set

hey all o/ I am trying to get the Win3xO to load the games but it just doesn't see the config files. I have combined the Win3xO set with eXoDOS 2.0 set so i have my configs in "eXoDOS\Games\!dos\" for dos set and "eXoDOS\Games\!win3x\" for win3x set. I get the error cannot find...
  11. E

Broken RL

hey folks o/ my computer reset in the middle of the night rocketlauncher was open at the time, now when i start it, it just crashes, ive tried installing my original 1.20 download over it but its the same, i tried reinstalling my original download from a different place but that just crashes...
  12. E

Default Logo on the Fade Screen

hey folks, Is there a way to turn off the default system logo that appears in the top left of the fade screen ? can't find it in the fade settings :) thanks for your help on this EmuAl :wavey:
  13. E

eXoDOS Screen Resolution

hey all, my first post here so please be gentle :eviltongue: First i'd like to say how awesome RL is and how easy it makes everything. So well done on the RL front and keep up the awesome job your doing :laugh: Having set up many systems on HS and RL using various guides and forums i am now on...