Recent content by field3d

1. F

WinVICE Exit from a game not work and RocketLauncher gets stuck

In RocketLauncher I changed the rocketlauncher.ini this line to: Exit_Emulator_Key=+Esc This to use shift+escape to close and is the same problem. It exits the game perfect but it gets stuck in the photo GAME OVER I need to hit Win + TAB to close because is impossible escape other way. In...
  2. F

I detected that in WinVICE Modules of RocketLauncher there is something that maye has to do. In WinVICE.ahk I see this lines: emuPrimaryWindow.Wait() emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive() BezelDraw() HideAppEnd(hideEmuObj,hideEmu) FadeInExit() primaryExe.Process("WaitClose") 7zCleanUp() FadeOutExit()...
  3. F

Hello. I have a problem with RocketLauncher and WinVICE when you try to exit a game. If I press ESC it works, the game exits and you see the fade out of the game and all perfect but it gets stuck in a photo that says GAME OVER and you never return to the RocketLauncher menu. How can I make to...
  4. F

WinVICE 3.4 module error

Really here there is no error or crash. Everything runs fine the only problem is when is executed a game for any commodore system controlled by WinVice in RocketLauncher it runs perfectly but not in full screen. I need to maximize the Window of the game clicking on maximize Window. I would like...
  5. F

RocketLauncher Right mouse button over a system not Show Emulators

I could solve the problem. The problem was when I created the new SYSTEM I gave a name I wanted and not, the name of the new SYSTEM must be identical to something is called in the WinVice modules. After I gave an identical name to what is searched by the modules problem solved everything came...
  6. F

WinVICE 3.4 module error

Hello. I know RocketLauncher is deprecated and for Commodore 64 there are better options as the “CC64” I run is very good. However, I was reading this post and I saw someone posted a fix for the problem of Full Screen and RetroLauncher with WinVice. The purpose of use WinVice is because I want...
  7. F

RocketLauncher Right mouse button over a system not Show Emulators

Hello I added a system of Commodore with Winvice and is added perfectly. It added the roms and I can see them all perfect, also RL asked me the default emulators, etc. very easy.. However, if I click the right mouse button over a ROM I can’t see the emulator list and if I click with launch with...