Recent content by Fr41987

1. F

ROMs don't work with NES-SNES on Hyperspin

Hi all! I've a problem when I try to start games with the SNES\NES emulators on Hyperspin. When I click to launch ROMs...nothings happen! But if I launch for test games on Rocketlauncher (or using Retroarch/nestopia/snes9x without Hyperspin), it run normally. Can anyone help me? :)
  2. F

[PROBLEM] PCSX2 ROMS can't work

I selected the path in this way: but nothing change. Do you think there's something wrong with Windows 10?
  3. F

I renamed the file with extensions (with the same name that is listed in databes) but nothing changes, here's another example 22:22:25:170 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.5a (www.rlauncher.com) 22:22:25:264 | RL | INFO | +93 | Main - System Specs...
  4. F

Thanks for reply, but I think that the problem is not there.. This is the ROM directory that I use with Hyperspin, the files extensions are all listed in my RL configuration: :hmmmm:
  5. F

Hi, can anyone help me whit this problem: 14:11:03:638 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.5a (www.rlauncher.com) 14:11:03:740 | RL | INFO | +110 | Main - System Specs: RocketLauncher Dir: G:\RocketLauncher RocketLauncher is: 32-bit OS: Microsoft...