Recent content by groo

1. G

Daemon Tools Lite 11.0 support

Let´s pray. =P
  2. G

I don´t think there are "official updates" anymore. =)
  3. G

I´ve added DTLite 11.0 support in my setup. It "works on my laptop" Take a look https://github.com/ericitaquera/rlauncher-custom Regards
  4. G

Joytokey killed after exiting game and HyperSpin profile not loads.

Gentlemen, I quit to find a solution. When I start a game it loads the system joytokey profile flawlessly. However, when I quit the game joytokey is closed and Hyperspin profile is not loaded. 22:21:34:592 | MD | INFO | +0 | WinClose - Closing: JoyToKey ahk_class TMainForm...
  5. G

[SOLVED] Rocket Launcher UI - System Audit - Consider Rom Mapping.

Hello! Would it be possible to System Audit to consider Rom Mapping in order to check if a rom is "Found" or not? My problem: I have huge torrents (~4TB) and if I rename the files, I cant seed anymore. Also, I cant have a copy of the files, since they´d waste a great volume on my disks...
  6. G

Demul Module: configurable option for gdrDemul.dll GD-ROM plugin

Please, could it be possible to add configurable support for gdrDemul. It must be per rom option. (In my setup at least) I can´t make .nrg images run by the gdrImage.dll plugin. They only boot if mounted on a drive. Thanks in advance.
  7. G

Process Priority - configurable in Rocket Launcher UI

Sorry if this was asked/discussed before. As my cabinet is used as my fileserver and my torrent machine, there are several processes running. To give my emulators a highest priority over the other processes, I put a line on the Modules. Example: WinWait("MAME ahk_class MAME") Process...
  8. G

Fade loading text not working if Layer 3.png is larger than 850 px width.

First of all thank you for HL and HLHQ. Second of all, I don´t know if this is a bug or the expected behavior, but after some misery and suffering I figured it out that if "Layer 3.png" image is wider than 850 px, the "Now Loading" progress doesn´t work on my display resolution 640 x 480. I´m...