Recent content by ktmsparkbanana

1. K

set a bezel for a particular game in Teknoparrot thru RL

Hey I have just added Darius Burst to teknoparrot and configured to run thru RL/ hyperspin, no bezels are setup for Teknoparrot as games generally run fullscreen . Dariusburst runs in a weird widescreen window and i have the png file for a bezel. I have messed with bezel settings thru RL...
  2. K

mouse dissapears in pc games

Hi, I have added a Pc game that utilises mouse only - as i have a trackball and mouse buttons on my control panel this works well when launched outside of RL/HS My problem is that when i run a pc game the mouse pointer dissapears and i cannot use the mouse to control game. Is there a setting...
  3. K

Error ahk_pid 13244 but only on some games

Hi Guys , After much reading and trawling , I still not have discovered how to fix this issue on some games. I understand that if u get the Error ahk_pid 13244 you go thru the ctrl-Q appwait setup and choose one of the programs that it shows running. My issue that with some games it does not...
  4. K

Ultratik 360 setup help please

Hi guys , thanks if anyone can help me. I have setup two ultrastiks, p1 and p2 i have pathed em all into rlui and created a global map in ultramapper and another one in mame they all come up ok in ultramap when i goto config setting in mame , I presume the rlui should make sure it programs...