Recent content by Marty

1. M

Super model 3 Screen cut Small, its not like minimize, but its cut

I found a module that worked in this forum thread. Hope it helps. https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/index.php?threads/model-3-module-add-option-for-output-windows.6850/
  2. M

Super model 3 Screen cut Small, its not like minimize, but its cut

Having exactly the same problem. Can launch games fullscreen thru Supermodel UI but the Rocketlauncher module only shows a tiny window of the game. Did you ever get this resolved?
  3. M

Thought Bezel/Backgrounds weren't working in Mame - I was wrong

I seem to be having a problem getting my Mame Bezels/Backgrounds to work correctly. I have a bezel, background and .ini file per game in the Bezels/Mame folder. The bezel with game window launches correctly 100% of the time. It's just the game Background rarely shows up:(. I assumed it wasn't...
  4. M

Internal AHK Mapper

Just read lots of threads relating to AutoHotKey mappings only working in "Test selected AHK profile" but not in game. I set up this game profile following the wiki SSF street fighter tutorial but like the many others who've posted: in test box - GOOD, In game - NO BUENO:-( ..........! Curious...
  5. M

Just Curious, How long before a post appears?

Not complaining .... but as a first time poster. How long till moderators look at and approve posts? Mame has recently updated the Bit corporation Gamate system. I sent in a question on the Module forum but after a week it still hasn't appeared in the forum? I recognize it said these posts have...
  6. M

Launching Gamate roms and Mame.ahk

Have set up and launching in Mame .220 Updated module but no success in R.L. I think the: Process.Run - "mame64.exe 1milwhys -nowindow -rompath "E:\Gamante Roms\roms;E:\Gamante Roms\MAME 220\roms" -cart -cart1" Should be: Process.Run - "mame64.exe gamate 1milwhys -nowindow -rompath...