Recent content by NIGHTKILLER05

1. N

Big problem with mupen64 core and bezels

Hi, i hope someone can help me, im desperate with this problem, when i try to run a game from RLUI, with mupen64's retroarch core, some games run, others dont (the window of the emulator open and close instantly and return to Windows), but if i disable bezel in games that dont run, magically...
  2. N

Demul module fullscreen Fix and Max Layers option added

Hi, while trying to run Jet Grind Radio Smoothly, i realize that the fullscreen option in the module "Demul (v0.7)" dont work (at least in a per game basis), so i dig a little and i figure how to fix it, also, i can add an option that this game need for work fine in Demul "Max Layers" (this game...
  3. N

Display Layer 1 images in order?

Hi, first of all, thank you for reading me, ok, i have one question, i have more than 2000 layer 1 images in RL for fade, and sometimes fade display the same image more than one time in a lapse of an hour or so, and there are some images that i havent see never, others that i have seen multiple...
  4. N

Retroarch core mupen64 closes itself afer launch

Hi! i have a big problem with my RL, when i want to launch a Nintendo 64 game through Retroarch with the mupen64 core AND THE BEZEL OPTION ACTIVATED in RLUI, the window of RA appears for an instant and then closes itself, if i launch the game without the bezel option activated, the game runs...
  5. N

Demul 0.7a does not change bios in Naomi

Hi i have a problem, certain games in Demul need a different Bios image in order to change the language and stuff, i configure that in "sega naomi->Modules->Demul (v0.7).ahk->edit Global module settings ->Rom Settings" in that menu i select a game and in the Bios section i select in the...
  6. N

[SOLVED] Random layer 4

Hi, great program !! i have one question, i searched in the forums but nobody seems wondering this, there is a way to have layer 4 random animations in fade screens? not only the same per system but each time i launch a game, fade appears and play a random layer 4 animation in the bottom right...