Recent content by rocket88

1. R

How to get PCLauncher module to read lnk file

Ignore above, used a bat file instead.
  2. R

How to get PCLauncher module to read lnk file

Hi all, Is it possible for PCLauncher module to read the entire shortcut in RL ? When I click on the shortcut it works perfectly, but when I add it to RL it defaults to standard link. example: 1 - shortcut = xxx.exe 2 - shortcut = xxx.exe -ql I have renamed this on the shortcut path - (Right...
  3. R

Xenia

Just zip up the file and then run it like any other zip file. Game works great with Xenia Canary BTW
  4. R

Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

Maybe it's a Windows 11 issue ?
  5. R

Yes i know, but seeing as it's the last ever Citra I thought it was worth trying to get it working perfectly.
  6. R

No, I am using Citra Nightly 2104, fullscreen enabled , large screen. It was working perfectly for years until these latest changes on the module, now bezel causing all the problems.
  7. R

Still not working. It all about the bezel as without it everything is fine. As soon as you click the screen the bezel goes behind the game. Is there anything specific you have checked in Citra emulator or RL ?
  8. R

Yes I am using fades in and out Skip checks "false"
  9. R

Update, Had to delete my user folder and start again (using portable mode) Now bezels are loading, though there is a jump before it loads then it loads thereafter. Thanks for your help (y)
  10. R

Thanks, No luck sadly with bezels it just doesn't load. Without still working fine.
  11. R

Hi, It works fine without bezels, but when using bezels it shows up like this ....
  12. R

Module for HBMAME 0.245.17

If your MAME module works ok for 0.263, trying copying the module + ini etc and renaming it to HBMAME, giving it it's own module. Then you can ensure you point to the correct paths in HBMAME (in RL) for the ini file, as I had this issue with using same module for MAME and HBMAME. Should then...
  13. R

Tried adding Sleep in various positions in the module and no luck. Hopefully someone will post a fully working module eventually (y)
  14. R

Seems to have done the trick. The only issue now is before the game loads the bezels flashes on screen for a second, then off and then it loads ok after that. I bet that is something simple on the module but at least it's working now, though not 100% as it was previously. Thanks again for info