Recent content by Shermo

1. S

BigPEmu Module

Atari karts is a vert game pretty much. This emu handles bezels natively in the mega bezel style. I'd just stick with that
  2. S

RetroArch 1.10.3 process does not exit when exiting pcsx2

It's a core issue that they haven't fixed. The core in unusable for FE's
  3. S

Xenia Module Problems

Would require a rewrite no doubt. This is a pretty simple module that's been cobbled together
  4. S

Mods over exerting their power on this forum

As I've said, you're stupid
  5. S

What are you on about? not even the same thread The link is there but you're obviously too stupid to see it :congratulatory: Ironically, calling a ps2 emu a ps3 emu o dear If you're getting so angry over free things maybe you should learn how to do things yourself and not expect all the time...
  6. S

give it a rest honestly
  7. S

PCSX2 Chd Support 2022-01-18

Just a simple edit that allows chd support, nothing else was changed, this version is better than the one i did in forum as i removed gcz with that one :ambivalence:
  8. S

PCSX2 Chd Support

Shermo submitted a new resource: PCSX2 Chd Support - PCSX2 Chd Support Read more about this resource...
  9. S

PCSX2 Module CHD Support Fix

With chd support on pcsx2 now as of a few days ago rl module would kick up a error saying chd not supported. Just a simple modification to ahk to get it to work until official fix is available
  10. S

GSync Monitor Windowed / Fullscreen Lag Fix with RocketLauncher

I asked this question before here http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?1581-RocketLauncherUI-Huge-Lag-Windows-10&p=14441 A format did the trick, but today it happened again and thought the worst but have been backtracking what I have done today and have found the culprit. It seems if...
  11. S

Sega CD, Not Launching

[RESOLVED] Sega CD, Not Launching Trying to launch sega cd bin and cue but to no avail. I have tried both virtual drive and as cue's with both fusion and retroarch. It seems the error is from not being able to locate the cue file. fusion errors with cannot find "" with no file name in between...
  12. S

[SOLVED] RocketLauncherUI Huge Lag - Windows 10

Specs Here is a video might need to wait a little until youtube up the quality to 1080, but it should explain whats happening. I've disabled everything that monitors and scans. NOTE I am moving the mouse the same speed when i click out of it I may have to do a clean install on windows...