Recent content by SupraKarma

1. S

Xenia Xbox 360/XBLA emulator

I just became aware of this emulator, wondering if there's any interest in it. I may attempt a module for it, however, my skills are quite limited. One of the issues I've found right off the bat, is that XBLA files do not have extensions. I'm guessing there's probably a workaround for this...
  2. S

ElysianVMU Module for Sega VMU

I searched, but didn't find anything, and it seems this is the only emulator for Windows currently that will play Sega VMU roms. I experimented with the most 'bare bones' module I knew of (the Kat5200 module), and got it to work with this emulator. Here's a link to the emulator...
  3. S

Hatari Module update

I've updated the Hatari Module to work with the latest version, 2.1.0. I've only fixed two things: 1. The newer emulator will allow for normal bezel mode (instead of fixed res mode). I deleted the text that specifies 'fixed res' mode, and it functions as expected. 2. There was a problem with...
  4. S

7z settings problems

So I'm messing with DOSBox, and I just noticed that, at least on my end, I have in the 'General Settings' under 7z 'Number of Games to Keep=3,' 'Delete Per System=True,' but for DOS, since the games saves get stored in the extracted game folders, I attempted to change the 'Settings/Main...
  5. S

DOSBox Module + Force Extraction to ROMpath can cause RocketLauncher to hang on exit

This setting is nice for people who like the 'MEAGRE' frontend that comes with DOSBox. It makes sense to have all of your games in one place, since your saved games are stored in the unzipped folders. It took me a while to figure this one out, but I can confirm on my system that setting Force...
  6. S

Active window detection problems

I'm not sure what caused this, but now RocketLauncher cannot detect any emulators in windowed mode, and I get stuck on the fade screen until an error. Here's a log (I used the exit script hotkey to keep from getting the error): https://pastebin.com/V2StGwT4 Any help with this would be much...
  7. S

Sega CD ISSUE

Propdept please verify that your Global Module settings look like this for the main tab: If it's pointing to a specific config file instead of being left blank, that may be a part of the problem too.
  8. S

Sega CD ISSUE

The next thing I would ask is, look at the following picture: Do you have 'ccd' in the list of file types? And if so, does it appear before 'img' in the list?
  9. S

Sega CD ISSUE

Propdept please verify that your global RetroArch module settings look like this for Sega CD. My first guess is that it isn't loading the right core since it's not loading RetroArch properly. It seems in your command line that you're trying to use PicoDrive. That's a mistake in my opinion -...
  10. S

[BUG]Bezels are broken in latest retroarch 1.73

Hmm... no problems with the current nightly, either. Here's a screenshot of me loading a FDS game. Did you drag and drop the nightly into your other directory, with the working build? I'm just trying to figure out what could be going wrong here.
  11. S

Window Focus issue when using RLUI to launch games

I'm at a loss here... this isn't making a whole lot of sense to me. I did a drive image restore from a few months ago, and I noticed instantly my frontends weren't dectecting game windows. So, I tried launching from RLUI, and it was the same thing. I then tried launching RLUI as admin, and the...
  12. S

RLauncher not loading Retroarch cores that require bios! Please Help!

I still think somehow RocketLauncher is pointing to the wrong BIOS folder directory, and I need to verify one way or the other. I've seen your config file, so I know where it's supposed to be - the default 'system' folder. That is what should be used when you launch a game with standalone...
  13. S

The Sony Playstation.ini would be in your Modules\RetroArch folder, if it exists at all. It's for setting system specific settings, and you typically have to either create one, or edit the 'example' file. Don't sweat it, it doesn't matter. I only brought it up just in case. When you say you...
  14. S

WinUAE Amiga module and issues

For Amiga, the only thing you need inputs panel for is setting up the mouse controls. Set up the controls as pictured above with controller 1 on port 2 and controller 2 on port 1 (it's just the way it works on this platform). You have to save a host configuration after you configure the ports...
  15. S

There, that's the setting that lets you edit paths right in the interface.