Recent content by thomas3120

1. T

Switching to a newer MAME version get error when launching game in RLui

Hello, Was previously running MAME v0.191 in RL. Recently upgraded my MAME to version 0.261. RL worked fine when launching my old MAME in RLui but now, with new version 0.261, I get this error: "Error: Unknown option: -nouse_bezels" In RL I: -On global emulators I switched to the new...
  2. T

Getting error when launching RLUI

Thanks for the response, and will check module updates Yeah np, Love using RL
  3. T

ok seems to explain it here.. https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/index.php?threads/update.7449/#post-50037
  4. T

Hello, Been getting this error when launching RLUI. I did a search on google and the only info I found said that RL/RLUI No longer is being updated or supported :( I hope it's not the case as I really like RL.. t
  5. T

Roms/games with no .ext showing up red in RLui (Acorn Atom games)

Hello, Been a while. I'm not sure if you can get Acorn Atom games to show up in 'green' or correct in RLUI. They're in red but work...believe it's b/c there's no extension to the game files...? Any ideas or work arounds? thx t
  6. T

Trying to get back full-stretched screen in Mess for various system that did have it

Hello, It's been a while since I updated a few systems/emulators. One is Mess, after updating now for the life of me cannot recall how to get a 'full-stretched' screen (gaming area takes up all of my monitors 16:9 screen. Kinda weird as before the upgrade I noticed It wasn't going full...
  7. T

Cart Address error When launching WinVICE (VIC-20) through RL

Hello, Getting this error when launch WinVICE (VIC-20)exe through RL. Launching games directly with Emu.exe is ok. btw, running WinVICE ver: WinVICE-3.1-x64 In Hyperspin\modules I'm missing the ahk file for Commodore VIC-20, anywhere I can get this file? btw, here's the error log file...
  8. T

PC game pre-Launch Window, Updates, then press PLAY to start game. How to configure?

Hello, I have a few games, War Thunder being one of them, that have a 'pre-Launch' type of window were the game updates and press PLAY button to Launch actual game. The problem is sometimes there are updates that take a few minutes and I get the 'error waiting for AHK_class.....' Looking for any...
  9. T

Wondering best way to setup Pinball Arcade & Stern Pinball Arcade in RL

Hello, Was wondering the best way to setup/incorporate Pinball Arcade & Stern Pinball Arcade in RL. Since they are 2 separate programs. (..wish they just kept one Pinball Arcade program and just added a sub category for Stern) I'm guessing even if the Tables extension .csv is the same for...
  10. T

PC game launches fine through RLUI's Global Settings Game setup but not through RLUI's Games/Launch

Works fine launching the PC game (No one Lives forever) through this: Here it acts like it wants to launch but gets minimized (have to Cntrl Alt Del to end the process of the game exe) and RLUI pops back up. Here's some code from RLUI's Log: 16:44:02:961 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main...
  11. T

Problem running DICE emulator through RocketLauncher

Hello, I also posted this over @ HyperSpin forums..hope that's ok. I'm having an issue with Dice launched through RL. Dice on it's own works great all 20? games work, set up all the .txt files, etc... When I first launch it in RocketLauncherUI, the game fires up fine. I exit game and goes...
  12. T

Mame roms after recent RL Update

I used rom vault and (after about a week of searching) was able to complete MAME v.180 Here is Rom Vault: I did have a question on the merge mame module...is this for MAME + MESS? thomas
  13. T

Mame roms after recent RL Update

Hello, I hate to add yet another thread about stuff not working after the recent RL Update. I noticed that several Roms (and I believe these to be mostly CHDs) show up 'Missing' in RL's Audit (after update) I double checked the rom name vs database, etc.... all exactly the same. Also checked in...
  14. T

Getting RL error when launching Atari 8bit emulators

Hello, Been getting an error when Launching Altirra & Atari800 emus Tried deleting (completely) Atai 8-bit from RLUI and Adding new but still get this error. Using Atari800 emu: Using Altirra emu: Any help appreciated thomas
  15. T

Stretching a bezel Horizontally (Nintendo DS bezel)

Hello, I searched here in the forums but didn't find anything/ info on how to stretch bezels. I have a Nintendo DS bezel I would like to stretch out a bit horizontally since my LCD monitor is 16:9. I tried to resize in Photoshop, which looked like it was about the right size but when launching...