Recent content by tonesmalone

1. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot - v1.4

Updates include... - New AppWaitExe setting. Use this when FadeTitle doesn't work. - New FadeInExitWait setting. Used with above setting to control when fade in will exit. - Other tweaks. Check the module notes. Changes to this version might require module ini files to be recreated.
  2. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

tonesmalone updated TeknoParrot with a new update entry: v1.4 Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

Agent is right - you should always post a log. I should have asked for this. I think though, I need to update the module. Leave it with me. In the meantime, you can turn off fade load for this game.
  4. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

The fade title isn't correct. Which game and what do you have for the fade title?
  5. tonesmalone

Nintendo Switch - Games Audit

Make sure the names in the database exactly match with the file names. Otherwise, set logging to troubleshooting in RLUI, launch a game that isn’t found and then post the log. (Remember to turn off logging afterwards). Also a screenshot of the rom folder would be useful.
  6. tonesmalone

Download latest modules

Most of the modules in the install will be fine. For new modules, check the resources section of the forum.
  7. tonesmalone

eXo Module - v1.5.0

- Support for eXoScummVM 2.8.0. Includes updates to the module and an updated game list. The game list is ScummVM and ScummVM SVN merged.
  8. tonesmalone

eXo Module

tonesmalone updated eXo Module with a new update entry: v1.5.0 Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

10. tonesmalone

Rocketlauncher with Teknoparrot module config

I've responded in the other thread.
  11. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

What have you done so far? Download. Unzip. Add the teknoparrot module folder to your RL module folder. Open RLUI, add a teknoparrot emulator and link the module to it. Switch your system to use this module.
  12. tonesmalone

TeknoParrot

Test of the Day ahk_class Test of the Day I think that is the title for Darius. Usually this happens when running full screen. You can try running windowed and getting the title from there, though the windowed and full screen title are sometimes different. Running outside of RL and using...
  13. tonesmalone

RCPS3 Module

Download AHK if you haven't already, that will install Window Spy. Open the app, open Window Spy, and make the emulator screen active (click it). Window Spy will show the window info. You can pause Window Spy (so it doesn't change when you select another window) using the key it shows.
  14. tonesmalone

Nuance - v1.0.2

Big thanks to djvj for sharing his Nuance module which has been integrated into this one. ISOs are not currently supported, but I might look to add this in the next version. For now, extract ISOs to separate folders in rom folder. v1.0.2 - Emulator windows now hide when hide emulator option is...
  15. tonesmalone

Nuance

tonesmalone updated Nuance with a new update entry: v1.0.2 Read the rest of this update entry...