Recent content by tribe fan

1. T

Launch Programs Through Rlauncher from BAT File

Is there a way to create a BAT file that will load a program through Rlauncher? I want to launch programs on my HTPC from the Windows start screen and have all the added functionality of Rlauncher (fade, keymapping, etc.). Is this possible? Thanks.
  2. T

Screen flashes to frontend before fading out

Hello, I am having an issue where a quick glimpse of my frontend shows before the screen fades out when exiting games from retroarch. Is there anything I can tweak to prevent this? It is happening in both BigBox and HyperSpin. Thanks.
  3. T

Kill program on emulator startup

I need to kill a program when launching Dolphin and restore it when closing the program. I know this is a simple script, but I don't wanna break the module. Thanks a lot.
  4. T

Windows 10 Tablet Mode and RocketLauncher

I really want to use tablet mode for my HTPC, but whenever RocketLauncher closes an emu and goes back to the frontend, the Windows start screen always pops up and covers the app. Does anyone know a solution to prevent this? Even disabling the start menu altogether would be awesome.
  5. T

Android

What is the best way to get android games working with RocketLaincher? I used bluestacks in the past, but it wasn't always reliable. The latest version of the app doesn't seem to work at all with the official module. My millennial nephews love the classics, but if I could get android games...
  6. T

MAME Bezels in RetroArch

Now that RetroArch's MAME core supports no nag, I'm migrating all my MAME systems. I prefer having everything as streamlined as possible. My only problem is getting MAME bezels to fit RetroArch properly. The emulator window opens and doesn't resize appropriately as it does with MAME. Any ideas...
  7. T

Fade Screen Game Info Issue After Update

Hello, I recently updated both LaunchBox and RocketLauncher to the latest versions. I am having an issue where the game publisher name in a large font is overlaying the rest of the game information. Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks.
  8. T

Using control pad in Pause

Hi all. I'm trying to figure out how to map my control pad in rlauncherui to navigate Pause. The regular buttons map fine, but when I try to map the control pad or control stick, rlauncherui doesn't recognize it. I'm using a Wii Classic Controller Pro with Dolphinbar. EDIT: Is there a way to...
  9. T

Game information and system logo not appearing when loading through LaunchBox

LaunchBox really is a pretty cool frontend. They definitely have a long way to go before catching up with rocketlauncher with seamless emu integration - I couldn't imagine using it without rlauncher. I've been having a problem where none of the information in the rocketlauncher fade screen is...
  10. T

Bluestacks

Hi all, I'm noticing the bluestacks module is no longer working with the latest version of the app. It seems like they've really overhauled the interface. Are there any plans to update the module or maybe add support for other android emus (bluestacks never really played nice with rlauncher to...
  11. T

Launch Bluestacks as standalone app

Hello, I am wanting to launch Bluestacks directly from the main Hyperspin menu and load games from the Android menu. I want xpadder functionality, so I want to launch through RocketLaucher. It seems like it should be simple, but I'm having a really tough time figuring it out. Thanks in advance!
  12. T

Quicker 7z Extraction

Hello, I have all my games stored on a network drive, and extraction of larger files takes a really long time. Is there a way to speed up the process outside of extracting all the files and loading them that way? Thanks a lot!
  13. T

HyperSpin/Frontend Xpadder profile

Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for some time now and still can't seem to find a solution. I've resorted to configuring my controller from within HyperHQ which renders HyperSpin an unresponsive mess. I used to be able to simply create a profile like this: Xpadder\HyperSpin\_Default\p1...
  14. T

[SOLVED] Integrating RocketLauncher into LaunchBox

I'm stuck trying to integrate RocketLauncher into LaunchBox. From what I've gathered, you're supposed to add it as an emulator and point systems to it that way. I also found this command line parameter to add in: -f "path\to\LaunchBox.exe" -p RocketLauncherUI -s "systemname" -r The only...
  15. T

[SOLVED] Neo Geo AES Help

Hello, I've set up Neo Geo AES in rocketlauncher with the MAME module, but the games won't load. What's weird is that I'm able to set up a dummy system with the exact same settings and the games load fine. Simply changing the name from SNK Neo Geo AES in the RLauncherUI menu to dummy works. Any...