Recent content by Yardley

1. Y

eXo Module

This is great, thanks for sharing!
  2. Y

yuzu (Switch Emulator) - Module

Hmmm, yeah you're right, must be game specific because Overcooked works without even having to set any module settings. Two players will work with no applet pop up even if you leave all settings set to default. But that is not the case for Nickelodeon Kart Racers even after trying multiple...
  3. Y

Thanks for checking, the hide controller applet function works correctly, what I am having trouble with is setting the controller type for each player. For example, testing with Nickelodeon Kart Racers, if I set controller 1 and controller 2 to Pro controller, when I start the game the applet...
  4. Y

Hey dime, wondering if you've tested the module lately? I've recently added some new 2 player games and I am trying to configure the controllers in the modules' rom settings, but it doesn't seem to be working. For example, I am setting controllers 1 and 2 to Pro Controller and hide applet to...
  5. Y

3dSen Module

Thanks! I'll check it out.
  6. Y

3dSen Module

Anyone have a module for 3dSen? There was one posted by @agent47 but it seems to have been deleted. Thanks.
  7. Y

PCSX2 Nightly Builds Support

Good job guys, this is working nicely!
  8. Y

Daemon Tools Lite 11.0 support

I know but maybe if you're going to be actively working on updates it will inspire a resurgence of the update system
  9. Y

Daemon Tools Lite 11.0 support

Nice, I'll keep my eye on your updates. Maybe reach out to @djvj to implement changes through official updates?
  10. Y

MODULE does not work Snes9x 1.59.2

thanks agent!
  11. Y

Thanks dime!
  12. Y

Mesen

Thanks!
  13. Y

MAME ini's

Hey all, I recently noticed that my vertical specific ini isn't loading when launching games through RL. That is to say that RL is ignoring vertical.ini and all settings within. I could have sworn that this use to work before but I could be wrong. I launching MAME directly it loads up the...
  14. Y

New Website!!

Awesome, the user modules section is a great idea.
  15. Y

LEDBlinky Hyperspin and RocketLauncher Conflicts

Hi all, is anyone here using LEDBlinky through both HS and RL? In other words, does anyone have it enable in both HS and RL? I've always used it only through RL but I recently purchased a Pixelcade marquee which actively changes as you scroll through the HS wheels. LEDBlinky needs to be enabled...