BigPEmu Module - Atari Jaguar BigPEmu Module for RocketLauncher

Read the module notes.

Set these via RLUI for Global Emulators:

Emu_Path=..\Emulators\BigPEmu\BigPEmu.exe
Rom_Extension=7z|zip|rar|j64
Module=BigPEmu.ahk
Pause_Save_State_Keys={F5 down}{F5 up}
Pause_Load_State_Keys={F7 down}{F7 up}

Verified working with Bezel and Pause features.

Read more about this resource...

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
If (fullscreen != "true" And currentFullScreen = "0,") configFile.WriteProperty("""DisplayMode"""," 1,") Else If (fullscreen = "true" And currentFullScreen = "1,") configFile.WriteProperty("""DisplayMode"""," 0,") configFile.SaveProperties() ; save changes to Fusion.ini

why not just "configFile.WriteProperty("""DisplayMode"""," %thisVariableForFullscreen%,")"

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Sure, could save the value into a variable as well. Makes little difference here as the value isn't used over and over where it would be better to store it first.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Sure, could save the value into a variable as well. Makes little difference here as the value isn't used over and over where it would be better to store it first.
The reason I asked is because I knew the Ini.Write function checks to see if the value has changed, which makes the conditionals mentioned above unnecessary and results in cleaner code for anyone looking to dabble. I just checked and the Properties.Write doesn't have that flag so your conditionals are perfectly valid. It may be worth adding the flag to the Properties Lib.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Problem is the cfg file the emu uses is non-standard, or at least one I don't recognize exactly. If anyone recognizes the format, I could look to see if there's a proper way to r/w to it. I don't like the method I had to use either. But it got the job done for now.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Problem is the cfg file the emu uses is non-standard, or at least one I don't recognize exactly. If anyone recognizes the format, I could look to see if there's a proper way to r/w to it. I don't like the method I had to use either. But it got the job done for now.
It's JSON (which I don;t like either).

espid

Supporter
Tested and configured everything perfect in RL works fine.

Thank you very much for the module. 👏👏👏👏

Fariboul95

RL Member
Pour moi tout est ok. Incorporation dans rocket launcher sans aucun probleme. Marche parfaitement. Merci pour le travail réalisé 👍

BlackPredator72

RL Member
I (think I) tried all settings in the emu, in RL for full screen, resolution, tried Agent47's script change but all with the same result:20230105220601.jpg

Last edited:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I (think I) tried all settings in the emu, in RL for full screen, resolution, tried Agent47's script change but all with the same result:
My change wouldn't affect functionality at all. It was more of a question on coding style. It def wouldn't work if you copied what I posted because that was pseudocode :fat:

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I tried this using my module and bezels worked fine (which was a shock because I don't use bezels). I tried djvj's module and the bezels functioned just as they should. So it seems this is not a module error, it's something with your configuration or the bezel you're using.