Search results

1. L

HBMAME zipped subfolder games

Setting "Skip checks" to "Rom Only" Working fine Thank you Sir for your help @agent47
  2. L

HBMAME zipped subfolder games

Hi, In the HBMAMEUI emulator, the games are grouped and showed in their respective "parent" folder. They can be played without problems. In RLUI, the subfolders with the games are not available. Is there a checkbox I need to click so RLUI checks for subfolder in the zipped games? For...
  3. L

Pause Background image shows Desktop

Yesterday, I changed the paths, and used the frontend media path instead of RL media. :disgust: Now it's back and working fine.
  4. L

Nope, same result. I tried it with multiple systems to make sure. All are set to "Use Global".
  5. L

Hi I've been tweaking my pause setup and now I can't get the background image as it was before. I only see the desktop instead of the background image.
  6. L

ProSystem Atari 7800 Save and load through pause

Hi, I'm trying to configure the "save and load" for the Prosystem emulator to use in Pause. To my knowledge, Prosystem's Ctrl-S and Ctrl-L are the keyboard shortcuts. Once pressed, it opens the dialog box to save as... game_title.sav Is there a way to work around this dialog box and save...
  7. L

UltraMap Run-time Error 53

Hi I have 2 x U360 ultrastick joysticks and when I use RL to program them through Ultramap, I get this Error 53, file not found. It doesn't say what file is not found. I use this tutorial to configure my files...
  8. L

Remapping joystick button to another jostick button

Hey, Here's what i'm trying to setup: NEC Turbografx 16, Devil Crush, using mednafen. For this game only, I want to use other buttons on my cabinet (flipper buttons) Left side flipper button is wired to Joystick 1, button 7 Right side flipper button is wired to Joystick 2, button 7 In...
  9. L

Bezels and Start button

I just updated RL today and same ORB problem. It must related to the bezel. My setup is Win 7-64 and Hyperspin System = Mame Bezels enabled, Hide taskbar set to True or kill = same result 1-the ORB is popping on my Hyperspin frontend, just before the fade starts (probably when RL loads)...
  10. L

Bezel change to Fullscreen - issue

Hi I have a 4:3 screen on my cabinet and I like to be able to change to Fullscreen with the "next/previous bezel key" when Bezel are set to True in MAME (mameuifx .157). When I want full screen (or no Bezel if it's what I understand) and change the bezels with the key, I end up with a cropped...