Search results

1. L

Winvice 3.3 module support

Hi, I'd like to update my Winvice installation to 3.3 (from 2.4) but the current Rocketlauncher module doesn't support it. Is there any plan to update the module or an unofficial module I could use? Many thanks! Luca
  2. L

Import hyperspin media+videos in Launchbox

Hi, I'd like to migrate from hyperspin to a more sobre frontend. I'm considering launchbox (but do feel free to recommend alternatives!). The question is: is it possible in launchbox to import artwork and videos from an existing source on disk such as my existing hyperspin installation? I'd...
  3. L

updating xbox 360 controllers to xbox one controllers

Hi, I'm back to Hyperspin and Rocketlauncher after 1.5 years, will soon attempt updating hyperspin rocketlauncher and relevant files. I currently use two aging wireless xbox 360 controllers and am planning to replace them with two wireless xbox one controllers (latest gen) with the new MS usb...
  4. L

Is multigame supported with SSF ?

I can't get multigame to work with SSF. Whenever the multigame menu pops up ssf crashes after a few seconds leaving the multigame menu stuck on the screen. Is SSF known not to be working with multigame? Any tips? I've also tried the most common suggestions such as disabling vsync and opening...
  5. L

tips for xpadder hs rl and xbox joypads

is there any tip when using two xbox controllers, xpadder and hs and rl? how does rl manage to get the hs xpadder profile starting when hs starts? ..is a hs xpadder actually still required? ( I remember joystick assignments used not to work in hs and required xpadder )
  6. L

[SOLVED] mame mystery (at least to me)

Hi, I wrote my own audit-cleanup python tool to reduce the size of my roms folder. I use mame listxml to collect dependencies and keep ONLY required roms/bioses/chd files. I bumped last night into a problem where one game 'bioship' is missing dependencies from another zip file. What puzzles me...
  7. L

use variable %TEMP% in the extraction path field

Hi, I'm trying to use %TEMP% in the 7z extraction path in rocketlauncherUI under global. I don't think windows variables are currently supported, or am I wrong? I think it would make sense to implement the use of windows variables, any chance of having it implemented? :love:
  8. L

[SOLVED] ssf graphical artifacts help

ssf graphical artifacts with r4 Hi, i managed to setup rocket launcher and ssf and dtlite, it's working well. except that all Saturn games have graphical artifacts in the form of distracting flickery horizontal lines. they start when the Saturn logo comes up and stay there ingame ( they...
  9. L

Retroarch confusion (ctd on some systems)

Hi, I'm slowly porting as many emulators to retroarch in rocketlauncher. it seems to work wonderfully for all the nintendo consoles. However I'm quite confused about it as it crashes to desktop when trying loading some system roms, directly in retroarch: the colecovision (.col) and the...