Search results

1. D

RetroArch Module

Not sure if i follow what the issue is, but have you placed mame hash files inside system/MAME/hash? Even though RL module should disable softlists (i dont think its does automatically as it says, for me), i think they still need to be there! Check below for recommended structure, cant remember...
  2. D

RetroArch Module

Hmm, yeah thats what i did, in global setting, like here? I get the feeling not everything is updated properly, i even tried on a clean RL build..
  3. D

MultiGame setting

Hello Figured id try out multigame, impressed how well it just works, autocreating m3u files etc! However, i have a question about savegames, editing the database removing (disc 1) and putting the m3u as one of the preferred retroarch extensions, makes as expected pause not discovering it beeing...
  4. D

ZipMapping dosbox

Hey Im trying to get zipmapping to work with my exodus setup, extracting the gams and rezipping works, but for updating/seeding purposes its better to have them named as is.. Like the module suggests ive placed the zippmapping file in dosbox/zipmapping named Microsoft MS-DOS.ini (renamed the one...
  5. D

WOW Action Max

Hello, when i try to run WOW Action Max via RlauncherUI and Daphne singe as emulator, rlaunch fade shows for half a second, before the screen turns black and goes back to RlauncherUI..When turning of force pathupdate iam able to run the game from the path singe looks in originally, but i am not...