Search results

1. P

User Function for Cinematic Fades

Breaking it down... **Fade In Video** mpc := new Process(A_ScriptDir . "\Module Extensions\mpc-hc64.exe") Creates a new process object for the MPC-HC64 executable. fadeIn := new File(A_ScriptDir . "\Media\Fade\" . systemName . "\" . romName . "\fade_in.*") Defines a file object for the...
  2. P

Fade In/Out Video Demo I am recording on 3 of my 4 screens...the side art/animation is using MAME Hooker
  3. P

This is my spin on the OP's cinematic Fade In/Out. Unlike the original post, I do not use User Functions, but instead have it baked directly into the module. I also don't black out the screen before the video plays. So if that is something you want, take a look at the OP's module. If you...
  4. P

Will post later today. Thanks.
  5. P

MAME AHK 0.260

MAME 0.260 works fine with the existing module
  6. P

Quick Demo
  7. P

I have an update coming real soon...been busy with real life stuff:
  8. P

Switching bezels

Pretty much what I said the other day. Before someone hijacked the thread and deleted it. Wonder how that happens 💀
  9. P

Pause Background image shows Desktop

Check the background alignment. Change it to: Background_Align_Image=Stretch and Lose Aspect
  10. P

Looking for a working snes9x v1.62.3 AHK file for Hyperspin

I will look around the forums for a post next time. The module is not flawed…if anything, it shows how well it continues to stand the test of time. Will look for a link next time. Thanks.
  11. P

Looking for a working snes9x v1.62.3 AHK file for Hyperspin

Here you go. I just tested it with Snes9x v.1.62.3 and it works.
  12. P

HA Lightgun Package

Thank you! Here is the updated link: RL Lightgun Package
  13. P

HA Lightgun Package

UPDATE All modules, isd’s and ini’s have been updated to ensure a more streamlined experience. To ensure better compatibility and a cleaner solution when exiting Mame Hooker, the Cleanup.ahk has been compiled into an executable (exe). This resolves some minor issues from the previous code...
  14. P

HA Lightgun Package

I added a minor update to all modules. I also included AutoHotKey already placed inside the Module Extensions folder. There are some games that launch as .bat files, namely Mad Dog Mcree, that would not close Mame Hooker with my current run command. Changing it to a absolute path fixes it...
  15. P

Mamehooker and Bezel Conflict with Visible MAME Title Bar

Glad it’s working for you 👍
  16. P

you can do so much with Mame Hooker: T2
  17. P

Make a backup…and your welcome 🤗
  18. P

The bezel issue isn’t related to MH.
  19. P

Here…try this: [General] AlertOnNewOutput=1 SpeakNewOutput=1 AddNewOutputsToDefaultINI=1 SpeakNewOutput=1 [KeyStates] KeyHookAlwaysActive=1 [OtherEmus] TitleBarHook=0
  20. P

Post or attach a copy of your mamehooker.ini (in the MAME Hooker/Settings folder)