Search results

1. P

HA Lightgun Package

Hello fellow lightgun gamers out there! I just wanted to share with you a package I put together, which allows for native use of DemulShooter and MAME Hooker (pre-configured mostly) within RocketLauncher/RLUI (or whatever frontend your are using with RL). The package includes updated...
  2. P

Win10 2004 - HyperSpin no longer loading

I'm sure some of you guys have updated Win10 to the latest version 2004. This update seems to have broken HS. It will not launch. RL is able to open just fine and launch games from, but when trying to run HS, it simply will not launch. Do you guys plan on a workaround or a patch soon? Thanks.
  3. P

MAME Rom Issue

I'm using MAMEUIFX 0.171. Trying to play Xmen vs SF but it's telling me that the rom/chds hasn't been dumped correctly. When using 0.165 it runs just fine. I used CLRMAMEPRO and updated both versions up to rom set 0.170. Any reason I'm having problems booting this rom on .0171?
  4. P

RLUI Update Issue

Just applied the latest updates today and am getting hung up on the install process. It gives me an error that says cannot install Capcom/CPS III.png because it's running in another program. The only program I have open is RLUI. Any ideas or suggestions?
  5. P

[SOLVED] MAME Module causing issue with GLSL?

I have a weird issue. I recently updated RL UI to the latest version, which also has the latest module for Mame which is 0.163. Now whenever I launch a game, my GLSL settings are bypassed somehow or they are no longer working. Do the modules even have the slightest thing to do with...