Search results

1. diskmach

Some extra RLUI icons

diskmach submitted a new resource: Some extra RLUI icons - RocketLauncher UI systems icons Read more about this resource...
  2. diskmach

Problem with Demul 0.58.2 after latest Rocketlauncher update

After the latest Rocketlauncher update, I'm having a problem with Demul 0.58.2, when using it with: Sammy Atomiswave, Sega Hikaru, and Sega Naomi. There's an error "Couldn't find (file name) in romset (romset name)" in all games. In Dreamcast, it seems to be working. 19:45:52:210 | RL |...
  3. diskmach

[SOLVED] Script error after Rocketlauncher update, can´t launch anything in Hyperspin

After updating Rocketlauncher from 1.0.1.3 to 1.0.1.5 and RLUI from 1.0.0.7 to 1.0.1.0, when launching a game in Hyperspin I get: ScriptError - Cannot find D:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncherUI\Databases\Sega Genesis\Sega Genesis.xml It´s looking for databases i RL instead of Hyperspin. I didn´t...
  4. diskmach

[SOLVED] Autohotkey.dll error when trying to launch Touhou project games 1-5

I get this error when trying to launch Touhou project games 1-5. Same error for all games: --------------------------- AutoHotkey.dll --------------------------- Error: "・" is not a valid key name. Line# 10408: Hotkey,KeyGroupWithSpaces,%LabelForSingleKey%,%Options% 10409: } 10409: Else...
  5. diskmach

[SOLVED] Script error Virtual Drive VCDmount

I'm getting a script error with VirtualCloneDrive, trying to play Saturn games: "VirtualDrive was sent the extension "iso" which is not a supported file for Elaborate Bytes VCDMount" The same with other file types that ARE supported. If I mount the roms manually they all work as expected and...