Search results

1. K

Dosbox Staging version module?

Hi group, Please. Anyone who uses the Dosbox Staging version could share me his module?i've tried the Svn one. But for some reason, this module doesn't load the dosbox.config file in the Emulator folder, even i select Default in all Fields. Thanks in advance.
  2. K

PCSX2 Nightly Builds Support

Hi group, I have downloaded the last PCSX2 Nightly Buidls (1.7.2736), but these N.B versions use the GS.ini file, and not the GSdx.ini. Is there any version of the modules that supports the Nightly versions? I've tried to change, in the PSCX2.ahk (that supports CHD - 1.5.0-dev-263), the file...
  3. K

Amstrad CPC Winape Module Problem with multiple disks games. (SOLVED)

Hi group i don't know if i have to put this thread here. If not sorry, this is my first one. And i hope this can hlep to another AMstrad CPCP players. Since the last update module (v2.0.a18 , 2.0.6) i was using a mod module modded by Jimmy for the Winape Amstrad CPC (v2.0.a18, 2.0.5). But in...
  4. K

MFME EMulator

Hi i'm looking for the database, but i cannot find it anywhere :-( please anyone can help me with a XML database for the MFME EMulator? I have the PD pack. Thanks