Search results

1. D

My Microsoft MS-DOS fade

So I did not have a fade for MSDOS so made one quick: https://youtu.be/WbcMOBWMbn8 Couple things I noticed through the process that maybe could be features or maybe can be done other ways: 1. Troubleshooting logging doesnt show layer 4 images. (Layer 1,2,3 only). Found that odd. 2. The...
  2. D

Unz Not Launching game PowerISO for virtual drive

Yeah, I double checked and E is the drive.
  3. D

Unz Not Launching game PowerISO for virtual drive

So I opted to use PowerISO for my virtual drive as the Daemon Tools I was using no longer worked. So now the few system I have that need a virtual drive all do not work so I figured starting with getting help with UNZ was as good as place as any to start. It starts the emulator. I tested with...
  4. D

Dosbox/Exodos Backup Files Setting - Gravis Ultrasound setup

Death Rally (1996) - is an issue for some reason: 1. I have a wheel. 2. I have it in my database. 3. When I go add it to the rom settings under the module it doesnt show up. Can i get a what the heck!??! Thanks for any help.
  5. D

Dosbox/Exodos Backup Files Setting - Gravis Ultrasound setup

My Test game is 11th hour, because I love waiting for it to extract. Anyway... My process is as follows: 1. Install game with Exodos bat file. edit the dosbox.conf for the game and rem the run the game lines and the exit 2. I manually run the .bat for the game to launch. 3. Figure out which...
  6. D

ExoDOS Collection LAN Party Style

If I rename the dosbox.ini to dosbox.old in the modules folder and launch doom it launches fine. So I know that it knows where all the stuff is and that works. Hurray! When I rename the dosbox (example).ini to dosbox.ini in the modules folder I get this: When I click on any of those...
  7. D

ExoDOS Collection LAN Party Style

I used the list of IPX enabled games over at mobygames and created a slimmed down (197 games almost 100gigs) version of dosbox that is for lan parties only. I did the following: 1. Reconfigured games to launch into setup.exe, dm.exe, etc where applicable (doom engine games, 3d Realms engine...
  8. D

Fade not showing everything

Ok I red did my fade setting with the default.ini I was not getting background images so I deleted the fade section out of my commodore 64\hyperlaunch.ini file and then oddly enough ALL my systems used a back ground image. Now if I could have found more random stuff to delete out of ini files...
  9. D

[SOLVED] issues after updating

Not sure what happend I get this when I launch everthing. Any ideas? Never seen this before. 22:51:56:842 | HL | INFO | +N/A | Main - HyperLaunch v3.0.1.1c 22:51:56:880 | HL | INFO | +46 | Main - System Specs: HyperLaunch Dir: C:\Hyperspin\HyperLaunch OS...
  10. D

Thanks Love the New Version

Did not run into any show stopping issues when I upgraded and like all the additions. I love how fast audits go now! Love that default fade. Many Many improvements. Thanks you all for all your hard work, for a beta I have had very few issues and love the new features! Cheers!
  11. D

[SOLVED] gamebase64 module support

MEmu = WinViceGB MEmuV = v2.0.a18 MURL = MAuthor = horse MVersion = 2.0 MCRC = iCRC = MID = MSystem = "Commodore 64" ;------------------------------------------------------------------------ ; Notes: ;------------------------------------------------------------------------...