Search results

1. ninjalo

Keymapper.ahk

Hey dev team. Is there anyway to put a function in Keymapper.ahk that changes the JoyID back to it's original state? What I mean is, I use my fight stick to navigate menus and for arcade systems and it is set to Joy_1, my 360 pad is set at Joy_2 and is used for console systems. What is happening...
  2. ninjalo

Strange xpadder problem

Okay, this is kind of hard to explain, but I'll try my best lol. I have xpadder profiles setup for my Street Fighter IV Fight Stick (with Sanwa parts :P) and for my Xbox 360 pad. I have the preferred controls set to where my Fight Stick controls my frontend (HyperSpin) and is used on certain...
  3. ninjalo

Nintendo 64 bezel issue

I've recently starting using the newly released GLideN64 v1.0 plugin along with the newest GIT release of Project 64. So far it's amazing, you have tons of options to choose from and quite a few previously problematic games are working now thanks to this plugin and the work done on PJ64. My...
  4. ninjalo

Pinball FX2 stays muted

As suggested by bleasby, here is my thread on this issue. I'm running Pinball FX2 in the psuedo-fullscreen/windowed mode as described in the module, I'm running it like this so that the fade can go straight to the table. Well, I tried using the Mute Emulator function and the program stays muted...