Search results

1. klizine

Scummvm module alteration request for ResidualVM

"ResidualVM is a cross-platform 3D game interpreter which allows to play LucasArts' GrimE-based 3D adventures: Grim Fandango and Escape from Monkey Island, as well as Myst 3 and The Longest Journey." In the past I was able to use the existing Scumm module to play those games, however it appears...
  2. klizine

Super Mario Bros Crossover prelaunch ahk

Im not sure what made me try this again, however the ahk script is looking for php.exe which I can no longer find/have. The game runs fine, I'm just having issues automatically going fullscreen. Is this script even needed anymore? or does anyone know how to send Crtl+F? sorry if words...
  3. klizine

Pinball FX2 single player opening Leader Boards

So the pinball fx2 module has on line 209 currently has: ControlSend,, {Down Down}{Down Up}, %pinballTitleClass% ; down to play single game I changed it to: ControlSend,, {Enter Down}, %pinballTitleClass% ; down to play single game which seems to start the game. OK I need coffee, or I...
  4. klizine

[SOLVED] MESS Module paramaters

I just got around to messing with system setups with the new Beta, and I want to add specific parameters for systems that soley use MESS. Specifically one ignoring aspect ratio. I looked on the MESS manual site and found it is "-nokeepaspect", popped it into the global settings for Bally...