Search results

1. V

Bezel Behind Emulator? (Virtual Jaguar)

I'm running Virtual Jaguar and can see the bezel as the emulator exists (briefly), so it seems it's loading behind the emulator Any way to change it so it appears on top?? Thanks
  2. V

Emulator Project Tempest not exiting properly - force task kill?

I have an issue with Project Tempest where is is not exiting properly The RL exit command is sent, it tries to exit, but the emulator stays on screen, now not full screen and somewhat dead, and the the only way to get Rocket Launcher to actually realise things are done is to actually force kill...
  3. V

WinUAE Amiga module and issues

I've been running around in circles trying to get WinUAE working and in doing so I've broken something I was at the point where most games loaded no problem with Single Player controls, and I was trying (failing) to get a second joystick configured. Now when I launch via RocketLauncer I get a...
  4. V

Multiple (unusual) systems in one wheel...

So I have two wheels for Pinball Arcade and Pinball FX2 I'd quite like to set up just a single, pinball wheel, which loads either of these as required. I know how this would be done with standard emulators, but seems these are really reliant on the ahk and not sure how that would work... Any...
  5. V

Arculator Acorn Archimedes issue...

Can anyone please help me with setting up the Acorn Archimedes with RL It boots perfectly, but will not load anything automatically (not even sure if it would load manually tbh...) Problem seems to be that nothing is passing through to the emulator - I have set the wait time in the module for...
  6. V

System Fade being overshadowed by default??

I have a bit of a wierd issue - just set up a system default fade and it shows for a millisecond or two but then shows the Layer 1 from the default instead? Layer 3 shows per the system default Any ideas what might be going on?
  7. V

PCSX2 Errors

I'm having serious issues with PCSX2 module. I came across the thread here: http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?2726-PCSX2-1-4-0-doesn-t-work-with-rocketlauncher And got the latest Git version... this gets me past the UI.ini issue. But, i then get a ton of errors in the actual PCSX2...
  8. V

Is there any way to Rename an Emulator?

I have set up an emulator which I am now using for multiple systems - i'd like to rename it to reflect this and avoid confusion in the future... is there any way? (even outside of the GUI) Thanks
  9. V

Progress Animation while 7z Extracting?

I have a progress animation which works great on repeat x4 when I am not extracting 7zip When Extracting 7zip however, it does nothing... I'd like it to repeat until extracted with the progress bar below... is this possible? Thanks
  10. V

Add High Score to Fade

Is there any way to add the high score(s) for a game to the fade as it loads? Thanks
  11. V

Autosave option on Mame not working

I'd like to get the Autosave option on mame working... I've enabled cheats for Mame globally and that is working fine (see settings below), but the same option for Autosave doesnt seem to be working. Now - i know that AS doesnt work for everything, and it may be that i've just been unlucky with...
  12. V

[SOLVED] Issues Launching RL from Hyperspin

Hi All, I've just set up Hyperspin and RL to work with Mame, but I have a problem launching games from Hyperspin. 1 in 50 times it works fine, but 98% of the time it just appears to do nothing... Looking at the log, it shows that it is passing RL the command: 01:39:23 PM | Launching Game...