Search results

1. T

I'm looking for a module for Virtuanes emulator

Fix it and thanks for your help. I also upload it as .ahk. Those who need this Module can benefit. Latest version here.
  2. T

Help you?? :D My Module download links (VirtuaNES nes emulator)...

Help you?? :D My Module download links (VirtuaNES nes emulator) https://www.mediafire.com/file/o9sk4tsvuklcp1m/Module_VirtuaNES.rar/file
  3. T

failed again. I made changes to the output line. now works Problems for now game opening loading screen bezel (Loading Screen/Splash Screen) works: Bezel screen not working while playing the game: exit bezel (Screen/Splash Screen) is not working. The string of code i changed...
  4. T

Hello, I don't understand these things at all, I tried to write modul by taking look from other modules. I struggled for hours. It works but doesn't exit the emulator even though I assign a key. (Bezel) Frame not working, working full screen. Thank you help.
  5. T

There is a problem in most games, but all nes emulators other than virtuanes do not run the hack game or play it corrupted. here is the video:
  6. T

Hello; I'm looking for a module for Virtuanes emulator. Why am I looking for a virtuanes module: Some hack players require this emulator to play. All other nes emulators do not run hack games. latest versions 0.97 the emulator version i use best versions 0.86
  7. T

Rocketlauncher "troubleshooting" model error why? (invalid exit module, invalid ISD, CRC)

Months later, I downloaded and tried the new version and the same problem still persists, I still can't find a solution. I hope someone sees and helps.
  8. T

Rocketlauncher "troubleshooting" model error why? (invalid exit module, invalid ISD, CRC)

What could be the problem? Any ideas? I'm sure I installed it correctly. I am using W10 and all drivers are up to date. Can you upload the package where the modules are green? I can download and try.
  9. T

Hello Thank you for the reply. I did the installation from scratch and updated it via RLUI, but the result is still the same, there are the same errors.
  10. T

How download rocket lancher

here the link is at the top right https://www.rlauncher.com/forum/index.php?resources/rocketlauncher-v1-0-full-install.1/
  11. T

is there anyone who can help? the modules are working, but why is it so red and there are a few error messages?
  12. T

Hello I did the installation from scratch, updated it, and the errors are this way. (hyperspin) pls fix help.