Search results

1. A

Tiger.Game.Com MAME . menu issue

Hello i have set up Tiger.Game.Com in mame. I have placed the bios in the roms folder and the system loads. but i get the System menu instead of booting into the game.
  2. A

Irem M92

i have set up an emulator called Irem M92 (seperate mame buildt) but when i pick Default emulator nothing shows. but the emulator shows on every other system just not Irem :banghead:
  3. A

RLauncher seems to randomly forget settings.

So i put up the Sega GameGear a few days ago everything worked it launched, fade worked in and out. but then i come back to it a few days after and it didn't work. when i go to look in the settings the rom path and preferred emulator was empty. not completely sure if anything else was different...
  4. A

PCsx2 GSdx.ini Error

:questionmark: i keep getting this error when i googled all i found was an old post where it was discussed but apparently fixed. i have tried with the last stable and many of the git builds. i have tried looking for the specific one mentioned in the module but no luck.
  5. A

Dolphin Development versions with rlauncher

Hello all i had version 5.0 launching with rlauncher but i was getting all sorts of glitches and issues mainly sound . I tried the latest build and it appears it has fixed most issue's i had. But i can't get it working with rlauncher. Is possible?
  6. A

Some systems has no default emulator list to pick from.

so i have been setting up my systems with RL playstation, super nintendo and a bunch more. no issues hit the magnafying glass and picked the emulator and file types and all that is done easy. now i wanted to add Turbo 16 and CD but no list appears ?
  7. A

any more news on LaunchBox being officially added ?

just wondering in excitement since the announcement :elefant:
  8. A

rlauncher & Emulationstation How?

i have searched on the matter and seen people having done it successfully. but i cant find a solution assuming something would have to be added in the ES system config ?. would really love the space saving option of a compressed game