Search results

1. MydknyteStyrm

RL shows my HS wheel during Fade

I changed my HS wheel graphics, and when Fade comes up, instead of there being an icon / logo of the system I started (Mame, NES, etc) I get the image of my wheel. How can I point RL to use media in my Fades from a designated RL folder instead of pulling from HS? I also noticed in the RLUI that...
  2. MydknyteStyrm

Trying to delay Nestopia for full Fade

Probelm is, my Nestopia loads up faster than the Fade has time to complete. The game I am using is Legend Of Zelda, which has music immediately when you "turn on" the emulator. Fade In Settings: Enabled - True DefaultAnimateFadeIn Duration - 500 Delay - 3000 Exit Delay - 500 Play Sounds - True...
  3. MydknyteStyrm

Fade out causes Hyperspin to lose focus

When I use Fade Out from RL, everything works as it should until HS pops back up, but the Windows taskbar is now in front of HS. Nothing crashes, just have to click inside the window to focus back on Hyperspin. When I turn off Fade Out then the focus stays as it should. Thoughts ? Sent from...
  4. MydknyteStyrm

White screen when loading Future Pinball

Using BAM Future Pinball FPLoader.exe, loading either from RL or HS, causes the normal Pinball load screen to go white. Never catch a glimpse of it either. Using two monitors as well. Any ideas? When loading from FP itself I get the normal load screen and black screen on marquee monitor. Same...
  5. MydknyteStyrm

Sega Model 2 + Demulshooter + bezels = foul up

Title says it all. See pic for what happens. When I run a normal SM2 game without Demulshooter, loads up in the bezel just fine. What do you guys think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. MydknyteStyrm

[SOLVED] Rocketlauncher causes Ultrastik 360s to un-calibrate when loading PC Game

I load up one PC Game from RL menu, with my UltraMap software open (shows me the joysticks positions), the screen flashes for a second and then all four of my U360's are out of whack. Only way to solve is to reprogram all four joysticks. Thought it was xpadder or J2k causing the issues, but...
  7. MydknyteStyrm

AHK and Xpadder woes for RL

Hi guys, Trying to set up Donkey Me to play on my cab. Want to use Xpadder for the joystick controls, and change the Z key to F on my control panel. I set everything up via RL, but the AHK doesnt seem to work, and the controls work the first time, but second time around xpadder loads a BLANK...
  8. MydknyteStyrm

Demul module still broken?

Just recently updated but the Demul module isn't sending the custom bios and keys to the ink. I haven't seen a lot discussed on it in the forums since the update, so I wanted to ensure that there was a module problem and not just my system. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MydknyteStyrm

Can RL send a List Selected command to LEDBlinky?

My HS/RL setup is made of several custom wheels, including Fighting, Puzzle, Shooter, Sports, Classics, etc. While using LEDBlinky, I can't make any of my buttons light up while in the "Main Menu" of HS. The buttons start lighting up once I enter a "Genre" wheel, like Classics, or Fighting. I...
  10. MydknyteStyrm

Anyone have an older Demul module?

Ever since my last update my Demul is broken. Been having RLDLL errors, bios won't change and now Demulshooter isn't activated from user functions. I think it's time to search for an older module. I will take any Demul module from at least three-four weeks ago. Thanks so much. Please PM me
  11. MydknyteStyrm

Exit emulator, wheel moves by itself

Title says it all. I exit Mame, the wheel will then click to the next index letter, or up or down one game. Happens intermittently. Any thoughts? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MydknyteStyrm

Hyperspin wheel disappears when exiting emulator

Never saw this before. Exit Mame, the Hyperspin pops us as expected but the wheel completely disappears, leaving a background, no video. Everything is frozen, have to Ctrl Alt Del to cancel HS and restart. Thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MydknyteStyrm

Demul with DemulShooter

Hi guys, This guy argonlefou on BYOAC came up with an awesome hack called DemulShooter, which allows Demul 07a to have two lightguns at the same time, and it eliminated the minimize window when clicked in the upper left corner...
  14. MydknyteStyrm

Rocketlauncher Bezels cause Mame to crash

I have been attempting to try bezels with Mame, from the wonderful artwork I've found here. My problem is, I set the bezels to Rocketlauncher in the Mame module, have bezel files in the Media folder of RL, and when I start a game, I see Mame DOS window pop up briefly, then the screen goes dead...
  15. MydknyteStyrm

Where can I download older Modules?

I updated my install after a month, and running Mame 0162, now the new module for Mame caused a break. It doesnt allow the parameters to run ControllerRemap, and is causing problems in loading games. I realize I have an older Mame that may not be compatible with the latest module. Is there...
  16. MydknyteStyrm

Unsupported System Name for Module

Hi guys, So I am hitting a snag with custom wheels using Mame as the emulator. For example, I have a wheel called "Gun" for all gun games, Mame and otherwise. In the Mame module, I use the parameter "-ctrlr CRG_MyRemap" to load up ControllerRemap's settings for my aimtraks. The problem is...
  17. MydknyteStyrm

Mame roms are being called with a "period" at the end?

Another strange issue has arisen. I have a custom XML "Classics.xml" with mostly Mame games. I have Mame as the default emulator in RL. When I test a game from this xml in RL, everything works fine. When I load it through Hyperspin, I get an error. No Default_Emulator found in...
  18. MydknyteStyrm

[SOLVED] Mame through RLauncher isnt allowing multiple mice?

So I have Mame 0162 set up with ControllerRemapGUI, and using four Ultrastiks, 1 trackball, 1 spinner, and 2 Aimtrak guns. When I load up Mame via commandline with the parameter -ctrlr CRG_MyRemap, everything works as it should. In testing Arkanoid, Mame sees my spinner as Mouse_8_X and so...
  19. MydknyteStyrm

Castlevania 2 Revamped closing error

Hi everyone, I have Castlevania 2 Revamped downloaded, and have it set up as a .lnk through RocketLauncher and the PC Games.ini. The game opens fine, but the problem is when I hit ESC in the game, the game closes, but RL and HS stay on a black screen till I get an ahk_PID error. The quirk...
  20. MydknyteStyrm

RL isnt talking to LEDBlinky

Hi guys, I am trying to set up RL to communicate with LEDBlinky and HS. Right now I have LEDBlinky.exe in HyperHQ as my startup and end programs, both with parameters, 1 and 2 selectively. I noticed in the RL log that when it calls for LEDBlinky, its looking for Profiles in the RL tree, which...