Search results

1. L

AutoHotkey.dll - "None" is not a valid key name

Hi Folks, not sure what Ive done here so need some help. When I launch a MAME game (Retroarch works fine) I get an error for AutoHotkey.dll telling me there is : "Error in #include file P:\Hyperspin\Rocketlauncher]lib\XHotkey.ahk": "none" is not a valid key name. The game loads up in the...
  2. L

Internal AHK - Help with a weird problem

Hi Folks, I've been using the internal AHK for years to remap for various games and so on without issues. Anyway, I recently rebuilt my arcade and encountered an odd problem with the internal AHK whereby one of my keys ("e" - P1B1) simply will not remap, the actual key input is working fine but...
  3. L

Mame Database

Hi Folks, Ive a problem Im hoping you can help with. A bit of history - I used to use Rocketlauncher with Hyperspin but recently moved over to Launchbox. In RocketLauncherUI I audit my MAME system and games get listed, which is ok - however, I have some missing in Rocketlaunchers audit -...
  4. L

Taito Type X on Windows 10

Hey folks - anyone else had issues with TTX on Windows 10? I run the vast majority under windows 7 without too many issues.
  5. L

Atomiswave Bezels

So, cutting a long story short Im using Retroarch instead of DeMul for Sammy Atomiswave. As such, I made manual adjustments to the Retroarch module to accommodate the new core and the emulator works fine. The bezels no longer work. They worked previously with Demul - so its not the bezels as...
  6. L

DEMUL Freezing in Windows 10

Hi Folks, DEMUL seems to lock up on Windows 10. I havent any issues with Windows 7. Anyone else has this problem?
  7. L

Launching through Steam -"Allow Game Launch?" Dialog

Hi Folks, Im launching a game (Pinball FX3 Tables) through steam using parameters and Im getting this dumb ass dialog popping up - totally messing up my front end. Anyone know how to deal with this? Cheers Mark
  8. L

TTX / Nesica

Hey All, Ive some (basic) questions about TTX / NesicaX Im hoping someone has gotten on top of. Ive had some TTX games working for a while now - reliably - so dont need help with the basics. However, I guess my install is quite old as Ive since heard that there are now launcher option to - for...
  9. L

Sega Model 2 - Exit Issues

Hi Folks, hopefully a simple one this : Im using Model 2 and the games work fine, full screen, from RL no problems. I use ESC to quit and the stupid emulator simply minimises to a window rather than buggering off as instructed - meaning I need to drag out the keyboard and ALT-F4 it. Not ideal...
  10. L

Bezel Re-Size Epic Project

Hi, Im struggling a little with this. Ive successfully resized my MAME game inside the background but now have a problem with the Bezel - Ive attached both the files and a photo of the problem. If anyone can help explain what is happening Id appreciate it! Mark
  11. L

Bezel Re-Size Epic Project

Hi Everyone, Im using a 720p TV for my cabinet and would love to resize my Bezels to fit correctly (Im using the MAME pack from Metalzoic) - Ive read through the forums etc I think Im getting to grips with what I need to do - but before I begin I wanted to ask the experts in here if they have...
  12. L

Amiga Emulation - FS-UAE

Hi, I have FS-UAE working fine from the emulator. In rocket launcher everything is set up as best as I know how but when I launch a game (which audit finds without any problems) RocketLauncher returns the error : "This is a folder and must point to a file instead:" All the games are KG WHDLoad...
  13. L

Contra - Taito Type-X

Hi Folks, When I launch Contra for the TTX from RL it runs fine. However, on exiting it has a nasty tendency to leave its executable running in the background and I cant seem to adjust RL to resolve it - has anyone got Contra running cleanly from RL? Cheers Mark
  14. L

Taito Type X and AutoHotKey

Hi Folks, Ive recently discovered the Taito Type X games, and - being a 40 something Brit - have been itching to play Wacky Races!! Anyway, Ive got real problems with the Controls - cant seem to control the game even with the keyboard if Im honest. I got the control keys from another site and...