Search results

1. N

Web-version of RocketLauncher

I'm really impressed by RocketLauncher and have been using it on one of my Windows arcades. However, some years later the arcade is barely in use after building a dedicated "game-room" with multiple PC and TV's. The game collection has also grown and I had to centralize it on my NAS instead of...
  2. N

CPWizard button layout per-game

Hi, I've been struggling with CPWizard for a while. The main problem is that some systems like Konami E-amusement use a lot of different button layouts. My idea is to show a different button layout on a per-game level. It should be possible as long as RocketLauncher is able to pass the system...
  3. N

RetroArch and per system config

Hi, I'm currently configuring a lot of emulators and intend to use RetroArch for most of them (where possible). At first I just started configuring, but noticed later on that the config file is shared between systems and cores and that makes it impossible to have separate controls per system...
  4. N

[SOLVED] JoyToKey doesn't launch with game

I've configured Taito Type X (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6oYraRzjYI). Since the game only supports keystrokes and not joysticks, I've used JoyToKey to create a profile for the game in HyperLaunch. The profile creation and testing works great, but when launching through HyperLaunch...