Search results

1. ci2own

MAME Module don't user right media type when using Acorn Electron games.

I commented out the hash check and solved part of the problem. But the big problem comes when i have to disable 7z and set skip checks to Rom Only to use MAME Software Lists, because if doesn't unzip the rom, MAME module don't know which rom extension have inside the zip file, and can't tell...
  2. ci2own

Would you mind to point me to the right direction to change the hash check please? I tried to add the next code for Acorn Electron system after SNK Neo Geo AES section without success. It seems it still doesn't detect the right file extension inside the .zip file so it doesn't assign the right...
  3. ci2own

Thanks for your answer @agent47. I tried enabling 7z for Electron, but it still doesn't run the game/program. If i paste the RL command to console i get this error: This roms are from the latest MAME Software List romset (electron_flop). They are zipped and there's no need to unzip them...
  4. ci2own

Hi! I'm trying to figure out why my mame.ahk module always run mame command with -cass modifyer whatever extension have the game. I checked the module, and it should use different media type depending on the rom extension, but it don't. I attach log file and module.
  5. ci2own

Error 0xc0000135 when launching RocketLauncher

I tried rebooting computer a few times, replacing RocketLauncherUI.exe from a backup, but nothing worked. After applying a windows 11 update and reboot computer, it worked again. So it seems it was a Windows issue.
  6. ci2own

Error 0xc0000135 when launching RocketLauncher

Hi! I'm getting error 0xc0000135 when launching RL, and then it closes. on RocketLauncher.log i have this info: 17:05:07:352 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.2.0.1 (www.rlauncher.com) 17:05:14:028 | RL | ERROR | +6687 | RLDLL.Start - Exception thrown: -3...
  7. ci2own

Nintendo 3D and Citra module

Sorry, i didn't know i couldn't. I attach my config file. Hope it helps.
  8. ci2own

Sorry for the late answer. I attach you my emu folder which includes config files. Test it! Should work.
  9. ci2own

I'm having a problem with screen layout when running Citra through RL. If i run a game directly throug Citra, i have the screens separated by a XXX pixels gap as i want. But when i run the game through RL, no gap between screens. Shouldn't RL use the same exact qt-config.ini as Citra, which is...
  10. ci2own

Sega Naomi 2 + Demul 0.7 Modulel

Sega Naomi2 with Demul doesn't work for me. I realised it runs command demul.exe -run=naomi2 -rom=wldrider, but if it seems demul only accepts -run=naomi and it starts fine. How could i change the module to make it run with -run=naomi option instead -run=naomi2? Here is the errorlog in case...
  11. ci2own

Final Burn Neo Module?

Hi! is there any Final Burn Neo working module out there? Thanks in advance!
  12. ci2own

DOSBox module using DOSBox (Ykhwong Enhanced) Emulator

Hi! setup MS-DOS system with DOSBox (ykhwong enhanced) Emulator, but i'm not able to make the game screen to fit my bezel. I attach a screenshot. Bezel is 1920x1080 (16:9 Aspect Ratio) but the Old Monitor Screen is 4:3 so game screen should cover all screen. Does someone knows what i'm...
  13. ci2own

WinVICE module for WinVICE 3.4

Hi! I've been trying to make it work with new emulator version and i found a working updated module here: https://anonfiles.com/5fhaH5Q4o5/WinVICE_3.4_rar It works good (even with roms compressed) but can't make it load with the right screen size (with bezels). After loading a game, i need to...
  14. ci2own

Amstrad CPC - MAME Module

I'm trying to exec Amstrad CPC .dsk games with MAME Emulator, but i get this screen: https://imgur.com/a/fjdCZhQ Does someone know what to change in the module to make it work? Thanks in advance! Offtopic: Everytime i want to attach a file, the Chat window appears on the Accept button and...
  15. ci2own

Strange Things on HBMAME with MAME Module

Hi! I have two scenarios using HBMAME: A) HBMAME Official Release v0.221 64 bits from https://hbmame.1emulation.com/ Launching (for example 1944) rom, the process run is: Process.Run - Running: "D:\Emulators\HBMAME\HBMAME\hbmame64.exe" 1944 -rompath "D:\Games\Complete...
  16. ci2own

New Arculator v2

Did someone adapt the module to make it work with new Arculator v2? I tried with the actual module, but it gets stucked on Arculator gui (yes, now it have gui :argh: )
  17. ci2own

Aamber pegasus with MAME module doesn't load games.

The RL running command to load Aamber pegasus games gives this error on console: Error: unknown option: -cart1 This is the command used by RL: "D:\Emulators\MAME\MAME\mame64.exe" pegasus -cart1 "D:\Temp\Aamber Pegasus\Galaxy Wars & Hangman (19xx)(-)[translated]\Galaxy Wars & Hangman...
  18. ci2own

Nintendo Super Game Boy doesn't run from RocketLauncher but works from RetroArch.

Hi! i get this message when i try to run Nintendo Super Game Boy from Rocket Launcher: D:\Emulators\RetroArch\RetroArch>retroarch.exe -c "D:\Emulators\RetroArch\RetroArch\retroarch.cfg" -L "D:\Emulators\RetroArch\RetroArch\cores\higan_sfc_l ibretro.dll...
  19. ci2own

FS-UAE Version > 3.0 Module

Hi! Is there any chance to adapt the FS-UAE Module to make it work with the new emulator version 3.0.2? It seems more user friendly than WinUAE. Thanks in advance!
  20. ci2own

Xpadder loads but doesn't work until i bring it to front and click on xpadder app.

Hi! I set it up a clean RocketLauncher installation with xpadder, and profiles seems to load after starting a game, but keys doesn't work. I have to press windows key to see taskbar, open xpadder window and click on it to make it work. Then i go to emulator again and it works. Is there any...