Search results

1. S

Xenia Xbox 360/XBLA emulator

I just became aware of this emulator, wondering if there's any interest in it. I may attempt a module for it, however, my skills are quite limited. One of the issues I've found right off the bat, is that XBLA files do not have extensions. I'm guessing there's probably a workaround for this...
  2. S

ElysianVMU Module for Sega VMU

I searched, but didn't find anything, and it seems this is the only emulator for Windows currently that will play Sega VMU roms. I experimented with the most 'bare bones' module I knew of (the Kat5200 module), and got it to work with this emulator. Here's a link to the emulator...
  3. S

Hatari Module update

I've updated the Hatari Module to work with the latest version, 2.1.0. I've only fixed two things: 1. The newer emulator will allow for normal bezel mode (instead of fixed res mode). I deleted the text that specifies 'fixed res' mode, and it functions as expected. 2. There was a problem with...
  4. S

7z settings problems

So I'm messing with DOSBox, and I just noticed that, at least on my end, I have in the 'General Settings' under 7z 'Number of Games to Keep=3,' 'Delete Per System=True,' but for DOS, since the games saves get stored in the extracted game folders, I attempted to change the 'Settings/Main...
  5. S

DOSBox Module + Force Extraction to ROMpath can cause RocketLauncher to hang on exit

This setting is nice for people who like the 'MEAGRE' frontend that comes with DOSBox. It makes sense to have all of your games in one place, since your saved games are stored in the unzipped folders. It took me a while to figure this one out, but I can confirm on my system that setting Force...
  6. S

Active window detection problems

I'm not sure what caused this, but now RocketLauncher cannot detect any emulators in windowed mode, and I get stuck on the fade screen until an error. Here's a log (I used the exit script hotkey to keep from getting the error): https://pastebin.com/V2StGwT4 Any help with this would be much...
  7. S

Window Focus issue when using RLUI to launch games

I'm at a loss here... this isn't making a whole lot of sense to me. I did a drive image restore from a few months ago, and I noticed instantly my frontends weren't dectecting game windows. So, I tried launching from RLUI, and it was the same thing. I then tried launching RLUI as admin, and the...
  8. S

dxwnd with BlueMSX question

I'm looking for some help from someone who knows a thing or two about dxwnd. I noticed in the module settings for BlueMSX, that this emulator has dxwnd support. I don't know much about it, and I'm having a hard time getting everything to work properly. The first issue is, the dxwnd window is...
  9. S

Fade Layer 4 animations do not maintain size for different resolutions

I recently tried out my setup on a 4k TV, and I noticed all of my fade animations were super tiny. I don't have a 4k TV, but here's a couple screenshots of 1600x900 and 1920x1080 that demonstrate what I'm talking about. Obviously, a user can just go through and readjust everything to their...
  10. S

I added bezel support to the Kat5200 module.

It seems to be working on my end. All I did was add a few lines - I'm not sure why this module didn't have it to begin with (maybe lack of interest?) Can someone test this? MEmu := "Kat5200" MEmuV := "v0.6.2" MURL := ["http://kat5200.jillybunch.com/"] MAuthor := ["djvj"] MVersion := "2.0.4"...
  11. S

Phoenix emulator hangs consistently for one game, but only if it isn't already fully extracted

Here's a pastebin of the log: https://pastebin.com/bHYajWvq So for Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA), the Fade screen will hang for a while, then I'll get the error message (something about the emulator window not being detected). I wait for the RocketLauncher to close, and Phoenix is fully loaded...
  12. S

PicoDrive problem with exiting while playing Sega Pico games

The module allows for 'Page up' and 'Page Down' hotkeys for displaying new 'Storyware' images. A typical game has either 6 or 7 (at the most) pages, including the first cover page. However, if a user presses 'Page Up' more than 6 times, then tries to exit the emulator, the emulator will close...
  13. S

AHK question

I'm trying to do something with AHK with the WinUAE module, but I can't figure out what to do. WinUAE saves states with the name 'default.uss.' I'm trying to get it to save after the whd load file names instead. I figured out there's a command line option for -cfgparam statefile_name=CustomName...
  14. S

Mapping Mouse click to LT/RT with AHK

I'm looking for a way to map the mouse to the Right Trigger of an Xbox 360 controller with AHK, not having any luck so far. Does anyone know how to do this?
  15. S

MAME Module - Apple IIGS

Here is the code for Apple IIGS in the MAME Module: Else If (mameID = "apple2gs") ; Apple IIGS { externalOS := moduleIni.Read(romName, "External_OS","false",,1) 2gsSystemFile := "System6.2mg" ;For games without OS included, always force this name and error out if not found...
  16. S

Possible to load RLUI from HyperSpin?

It loads fine with the PC Launcher module, but I'm having issues with the 'Fade Title' settings, and I get errors. I don't know how to capture the window properly, it keeps grabbing the dialogue box instead. Any help would be appreciated.
  17. S

User Function to close RocketLauncher after load?

I'm trying to make it so I can switch between HyperSpin and BigBox (Launchbox) right from the interface. So far, I have PC Launcher set up to load batch files to close one and start the other, but I need RocketLauncher to close after the new front end is loaded, so that it can then work to load...
  18. S

'&' appearing as '&' in Fade screens running Launchbox

Here's the game title used for the Launchbox database: Donkey Kong GB: Dinky Kong & Dixie Kong Here's a screenshot of what it looks like in the fade screen: Not a big deal, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you weren't aware. If you need any help testing a fix I'd be happy...
  19. S

Launchbox meta data for fade screens

I'm working on a dual front end setup atm, and I'm new to Launchbox. I was just wondering, is there a way to display meta data for fade screens other than just the game name? Edit: I'm mainly concerned with the publisher/rating/year/genre info, like what HyperSpin uses.
  20. S

Any way to click a pop up window with bezels enabled?

Spectaculator has an on-screen keyboard that you can access at any time by pressing Shift+F1. I even made a hotkey combo in JoytoKey (select+UP) to access it. The only problem is, with the bezel enabled, all I get is a 'ding' sound effect when I actually try to click on the OSK. Is there any way...