Search results

1. M

Updated Demul emulator now Atomiswave & Naomi bezels don't work

So I switched back to demul07a_180816 in RL and the bezels work. Here's the log But when to switch to demul07_280418 in RL the bezels don't work. Here's the log I'm guessing it's the module Demul (v0.7) that needs to be updated as the last version update was demul07a_221215
  2. M

Updated Demul emulator now Atomiswave & Naomi bezels don't work

Hi I update my demul from demul07a_180816 to demul07_280418 and I am using demul module Demul (v0.7) and now the bezels no longer work. Here is the RL Troubleshooter log Rocket Launcher Log I don't see any error messages and the bezel warning messages also appeared on another system I tried...
  3. M

Dolphin - FPS ahk_class wxWindowNR

Hi FoxLuther, Thanks for this I made the changes you suggested and the fade was still hanging but it turned out the problem was the bezel. The Gamecube has a bezel and the Wii does not but my global settings had bezel as on, so I turned off the bezel for Wii and now the fade no longer hangs...
  4. M

Thanks for this. I switched out the dolphin module files with the ones you provided and...it sorta works. Gamecube now runs fine in RL, but Wii just hangs on the fade screen with the dolphin emulator just running. I don't know why. <script src="https://pastebin.com/embed_js/df8p9uqX"></script>...
  5. M

I just updated to Dolphin 5.0-20347 and I am able to run Wii and Gamecube games no problem as a standalone emulator. But when I try through RL I get: There was an error waiting for the window “FPS ahk_class wxWindowNR” I've added Dolphin to the emulators list and is pointing to dolphin.exe...
  6. M

sega model 2 + demul + sinden guns = Player 2 as Player 1

Ok I made some progress; I am able to launch the game and get both guns to work properly through a bat file and I changed UseRawInput=0 to UseRawInput=1 in the emulator.ini file Bat file is Start d:\Games\Hyperspin\Utilities\DemulShooter_v10.2.0\DemulShooter.exe -target=model2 -rom=vcop Start...
  7. M

sega model 2 + demul + sinden guns = Player 2 as Player 1

Hello: I am using SEGA Model 2 Emulator v1.1a and DemulShooter v10.2.0 and edited the super model 2 AHK RL module from the Demulshooter setup post "Seems AHK was sending deprecated information not recognized by demul shooter. Updated model2m to model2" and I'm using the bezels from the Sinden...
  8. M

[SOLVED] SuperModel 3 Lost World 2 Player Sinden Lightgun

Hello: I'm trying to set up sinden light guns to work with supermodel3 and I have configured the light guns to work with mame and supermodel2. But supermodel3 is proving trickier, I am using supermodel3 v862 with Sega Model 3 UI and I have the controls set to rawinput and when I load the game...
  9. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - Game minimizes after launch

Ok, so staring at this thing I made one addition change to the launch settings in the misc. tab. I changed FadeTitleWaitTillActive to false and now the game launches without minimizing and the xpadder controls work.
  10. M

Okay so I've made some progress I managed to stop the game from minimizing on launch by filling in the AppWaitExe field with the same exe file. I don't know why that works. but I still can't get the xpadder profile to work. According to the RL log it's looking for profile in...
  11. M

Hi: I'm trying to set up my Touhou Project system and have game the first seven games to launch properly and have the controls set using Xpadder. The problem is the eighth game it launches then minimizes and I think it's breaking the xpadder profile doing this. I do have a fade title setup. I...
  12. M

[SOLVED] Xpadder not loading profiles PART DUEX

Thank you very much, Agent 47. I thought your suggestion would fix my problem and it did, but then a new problem popped up. I get an error message from Xpadder saying it can't find a particular profile and I don't know why it's not just pulling/using the profile I created in RL. I've attached...
  13. M

[SOLVED] Xpadder not loading profiles PART DUEX

Hello, I'm trying to set up my Touhou project and doujin games; I have 2 wired xbox360 controllers aka XINPUT controllers, some of these Japanese games are not current so DINPUT controller required. I have both Joy2Key and Xpadder (as well as something called XInput Plus). Now before everyone...
  14. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - "Cant launch steam games" PART DEUX

Hey Agent47: The Application field was already blank when I tried to launch the game.
  15. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - "Cant launch steam games" PART DEUX

Hello: I've added the Steam Blazblue collection to Rocketlauncher: [263300] title=BlazBlue Calamity Trigger exe=BBCT.exe [586140] title=BlazBlue Centralfiction exe=BBCF.exe [388750] title=BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend exe=BBCPEX.exe [294810] title=BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend...
  16. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - can't use the "Drag and drop shortcut files here" PART DEUX

Hey Spawk: Yeah the missing "w" is intentionally it was a marketing thing when they first brought the game over to the west back in the '90s. Here's the task manager screencap:
  17. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - can't use the "Drag and drop shortcut files here" PART DEUX

Hey Spawk, thanks for sticking with me. I double checked to make sure I have both the PC Launcher in global emulators settings have virtual emulator ticked on, and that the appwaitexe is pointed the actual game exe. Here's what I've done in RL: And here is the RL log: 23:35:36:420 | RL |...
  18. M

Hello: I'm having trouble adding an Epic game store game (Samurai Shodown) so I figured I would use the desktop shortcut instead, but when I click and drag the shortcut to the pc games bullseye I am greeted with this message: I don't understand which database it's asking for; I have an entry...
  19. M

[SOLVED] Cannot launch STEAM games PART DEUX

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAWWWWWKKK!!! & Tonesmalone. Thank yous!!!! I made the change and that did the trick. Game launches and Hyperspin stays in the back AND it doesn't affect the other game wheels (only Killer Instinct at the moment). Happy Holidays to the both you!
  20. M

[SOLVED] Cannot launch STEAM games PART DEUX

Spawk & Tonesmalone thanks trying to help me on this, I have tried both of your suggestions. Spawk, I tried just using the TEKKEN 7.exe and removing the steamID and appwaitexe, it launches but takes forever and I'm greeted with this image: So that didn't work. Tonesmalone, I set a fade title...