Search results

1. M

Updated Demul emulator now Atomiswave & Naomi bezels don't work

Hi I update my demul from demul07a_180816 to demul07_280418 and I am using demul module Demul (v0.7) and now the bezels no longer work. Here is the RL Troubleshooter log Rocket Launcher Log I don't see any error messages and the bezel warning messages also appeared on another system I tried...
  2. M

sega model 2 + demul + sinden guns = Player 2 as Player 1

Hello: I am using SEGA Model 2 Emulator v1.1a and DemulShooter v10.2.0 and edited the super model 2 AHK RL module from the Demulshooter setup post "Seems AHK was sending deprecated information not recognized by demul shooter. Updated model2m to model2" and I'm using the bezels from the Sinden...
  3. M

[SOLVED] SuperModel 3 Lost World 2 Player Sinden Lightgun

Hello: I'm trying to set up sinden light guns to work with supermodel3 and I have configured the light guns to work with mame and supermodel2. But supermodel3 is proving trickier, I am using supermodel3 v862 with Sega Model 3 UI and I have the controls set to rawinput and when I load the game...
  4. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - Game minimizes after launch

Hi: I'm trying to set up my Touhou Project system and have game the first seven games to launch properly and have the controls set using Xpadder. The problem is the eighth game it launches then minimizes and I think it's breaking the xpadder profile doing this. I do have a fade title setup. I...
  5. M

[SOLVED] Xpadder not loading profiles PART DUEX

Hello, I'm trying to set up my Touhou project and doujin games; I have 2 wired xbox360 controllers aka XINPUT controllers, some of these Japanese games are not current so DINPUT controller required. I have both Joy2Key and Xpadder (as well as something called XInput Plus). Now before everyone...
  6. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - "Cant launch steam games" PART DEUX

Hello: I've added the Steam Blazblue collection to Rocketlauncher: [263300] title=BlazBlue Calamity Trigger exe=BBCT.exe [586140] title=BlazBlue Centralfiction exe=BBCF.exe [388750] title=BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend exe=BBCPEX.exe [294810] title=BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend...
  7. M

[SOLVED] PC Launcher - can't use the "Drag and drop shortcut files here" PART DEUX

Hello: I'm having trouble adding an Epic game store game (Samurai Shodown) so I figured I would use the desktop shortcut instead, but when I click and drag the shortcut to the pc games bullseye I am greeted with this message: I don't understand which database it's asking for; I have an entry...
  8. M

[SOLVED] Cannot launch STEAM games PART DEUX

Hello: I am trying to add Steam games to my PC Games system and followed the tutorial put up by Arcade One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTxfvSwWHY So I've found the SteamID for the game I want to add: Then I went to PC Launcher module in RL and to SteamIDs.ini file: Then added the...
  9. M

[SOLVED] Exiting PC games but Hyperspin remains inactive

Hello: I posed this question over at the Hyperspin forums and it was suggested I come here instead. I've added PC Games to Rocketlauncher and Hyperspin and I'm using Killer Instinct as my test game. I am able to launch and exit the game in Rocketlauncher, but in Hyperspin I launch the game and...
  10. M

JoyToKey and Game Loader All RH for Taito Type X

Hi: I'm using to Game Loader All RH (ver302) to set up Taito Type X games. I am using JoyToKey to set up the controls for Contra Evolution. I have set up both a config file in JoyToKey by itself and within RL>Keymapper>JoyToKey. When I run the game.exe file JoyToKey works perfectly. But when I...
  11. M

[SOLVED] Switching to new version of Dolphin causes crash in RL

Hello: I'm trying to make the switch from Dolphin 4 to Dolphin 5.0-3770. I can get Dolphin 5.0-3770 to run outside of RL no problem but when I go to the emulators tab in RL and point it to the newer version of Dolphin and try to launch a game (i.e. Alien Hominid) I am greeted with an error...
  12. M

Can't get bezel working for PCSX2

Hi: I can't seem to get the bezel to appear for this emu. I have a bezel in RL media under bezels in the correct system folder with a _Default folder with an ini file and png file in it; and under the bezel tab in RL UI I have it set to true but when I launch a game no bezel appears what am I...
  13. M

[SOLVED] RetroArch Beetle PSX HW not working in RL

Hello: So I watched Simply Austin's video on maxing out the PSX settings in RetroArch using the Beetle PSX HW emulator and I got it working to my liking, but when I add it to RL it doesn't work. I go into the Retroarch module in RL, and in the Sony PlayStation tab, I point the LibRetro Core to...
  14. M

[SOLVED] Triforce bezel forces Dolphin into window mode

I am using my Gamecube bezel for Triforce. The bezel works fine in Gamecube dolphin but when I use it with Triforce dolphin it forces it into window mode whereas when I run GC it fits perfectly. I checked the ini file for the bezel and the coordinates are correct. When I turn off bezels Triforce...
  15. M

[SOLVED] Need help with Sega Triforce setup

Hi, So I have F-Zero Gp with codes to play it in F-Zero Ax mode as well as Mario Kart GP and Mario Kart GP2. I can get each game to launch but on separate versions of Dolphin Triforce (4.0-309 & 4.0-315) but I can't get them to launch under one Triforce emulator which is a problem for...
  16. M

[SOLVED] Need help with American Laser Games

Hi, I'm having problems launching 3 games in Rocketlauncher but are able to launch outside of RL. Crime Patrol, Who Shot Johnny Rock, and Space Pirates all crash in RL. For example, Crime Patrol has the framefile named crimepatrol.txt and the singe file named crimepatrol.singe, the bat file...
  17. M

[SOLVED] Cannot run Time Traveler through Dahpne Singe only PC launcher

Hi: I'm have problems launching Time Traveler for Daphne in RL. I believe it's because the Singe folder says timetraveler-v2 and if I change the folder to just say timetraveler I am unable to launch the game inside or outside of RL. I've successfully added Ninja Hayate and Time Gal into...
  18. M

Taito Type X and Xbox controller not playing nice.

So I followed Giga Guides tutorial on how to set up Taito Type X and am experiencing problems that seem to come from the controller. I am using a wired Mad Catz Fightstick and I believe it's seen as an Xbox controller. I used the pad_config.exe to set up my controls as per Giga Guides tutorial...
  19. M

[SOLVED] Daphne Road Blaster not launching in RLUI

Hi, I cannot launch Roadblaster is RLUI the emulator is pointed to Daphne.exe and extention is TXT. I am able to launch other Daphne games in RLUI. I tested Roadblaster in Daphne loader and it runs. Here is the Daphne log after using Daphne Loader with Road blaster http://pastebin.com/dmCBEh0U...
  20. M

[SOLVED] MAME no longer works after adding new systems

AHHH! I added some new wheels to my Hyperspin setup for mame (atari classics, capcom classics, etc.) but now when I try launch a game through mame I get this error message and I have no idea where I went wrong. I think it's a change in RL but I don't know where.