Search results

1. N

NEO-GEO Pocket with Mame

Hi everyone, Thought I would give this forum a try. I posted the same question in Hyperspin but so far I'm still at a loss, although Spawk did provide some insight of where to possibly look. I'm using Mame to run Neo-Geo Pocket Color games. The games run fine and everything works however, I...
  2. N

Atari Lynx Handy emulato

I did a fresh install of RocketLauncher and I'm setting up all of the emulators from scratch again. I'm used the Handy 0.95 direct from the official download and then added the correct bios and over wrote the Handy.exe with the one from this website. When I launch from RocketLauncher, I get...
  3. N

A7800 emulator in RocketLauncher

I am using the A7800 emulator to run 7800 games. In stand alone, the games launch fine with a atari splash screen followed by the game. However when I load the game up in RocketLauncher, the get the message "one or more roms/chds for this game are incorrect" I Press a key and the game comes...
  4. N

Handy Module - ScreenMode setting for Bezel

In the handy module: If bezelPath ScreenMode = 3 This gives a Windowed LCD simulation. If i edit to ScreenMode = 1 (Windowed Normal) I get a visual C++ error. Any ideas?