Search results

1. D

NullDC - Remove Blue Startup Logo Screen?

Does anyone know how to get rid of the startup screen with the NullDC logo and blue background to a empty black one?
  2. D

Demul + Alternative Emulators Problems

HI- I decided to consolidate some systems into a single custom Arcade system. This system contains MAME+Model2+Model3+Sega STV+Capcom Classics. I added (for example) model2 and model3 as alternative emulators and picked the rom/emulator and left system blank. Both of these emulators work fine...
  3. D

Losing Focus w/Bigbox.exe

Here is the last snippet of RL log file 17:13:23:914 | RL | INFO | +0 | ExitScript - Started 17:13:23:917 | RL | INFO | +0 | ExitScript - Restoring LaunchBox.exe to x y w h 17:13:23:917 | RL | INFO | +0 | ExitScript - Restoring LaunchBox.exe to attempt to put it...
  4. D

[SOLVED] Demul hangs on Exit now.

have to kill process now :( Log attached. 16:44:42:708 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.1.0.0 (www.rlauncher.com) 16:44:42:763 | RL | INFO | +62 | Main - System Specs: RocketLauncher Dir: C:\LaunchBox\RocketLauncher RocketLauncher is: 32-bit OS...
  5. D

Demul Windowed Fullscreen - Help

This happens with Naomi and Dreamcast, seems to not happen in Atomiswave. As you can see its going into 4:3 like I want fullscreen but it doesn't black out the sides I can see windows behind it like RL. How do I fix this or this a bug? Screenshot attached! Thanks!
  6. D

[SOLVED] SSF after update says no paths assigned to bios

They are assigned and I checked the .ini file also.
  7. D

Yabuese .ini file change location request

Hello, Can you guys add a third option for Yabuese module. You can have the .ini for settings in the root of the emulator location. When you first boot a new copy of YB and create settings it will go to addatalocal\yabuese\ location on Win7 and similar place on XP. if you move the .ini from...
  8. D

SSF = No Sound/Music when Launching from RL

Hello, I do not have mute emulator on in RL. Outside RL, SSF works fine and I get sound/music. When used to launch from RL I get no sound/music and I have tested with fade off and everything. Thanks! [code] 20:49:36:963 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4...
  9. D

UNZ Not Loading via RL (FM Towns)

Windo 7 Using RL v1.0.1.4 Using module UNZ V0.5 L30(13/3/2010) DT 4.49.x.xxxx Outside of RL I can mount then load unz.exe and after the 8MB ram check the game loads fine and I can play it. I can fullscreen no problem. Using RL it attempts to go full screen then I get the ram count to 8 but...
  10. D

HyperSpin 1.4 Sample \Settings\System_Example.ini

Can someone post the default for any system in HyperSpin 1.4? The code below does not work and seems to pass the rom name as a emulator.ini name. Thanks! [exe info] path=C:\HyperSpin\RocketLauncher\ rompath= userompath=true exe=RocketLauncher.exe romextension= parameters="Atari 2600" -f...
  11. D

MAME & RetroArch - "Mixed Emulators" Issues Sort of

Hello, Love RL been using it for a long since seen created seems like years ago now. I do have a question. Over on Hyperspin database list site they have a few new .XML's that I want to try out but ran into a problem. "Capcom Classics.xml" for example has CPS 1/2/3/PSX3D hardware. The only...