Search results

1. A

[SOLVED] How to diagnose Fade problems ?

Hello. Since a few updates ago (can't really tell exactly which) I've had some issues with different systems with fades. The fade in (transition from loading screen to emulator) is sometimes unresponsive or fails to recognize the emulator has launched. For instance with VisualBoyAdvance it...
  2. A

Pokemini Module

Hello. I just wanted to have a go at the Pokemini system on my setup, and used the emulator of the same name for it. For some strange reason, when I launch it, it complains it's an old version incompatible with RL and asks me to update it. However, there is no update fo rthis module. The...
  3. A

DOSBox exit issues

Hello there. Using module version 2.0.8 When I try to exit DOSBox via the exit key (configured as Scroll Lock) the exit routine starts as the fade out shows on screen, but it hangs there, and DOSBox is still up and running. I have ot kill both DOSBox and Rocketlauncher. Has anyone else had...
  4. A

[SOLVED] WinUAE Loader not starting up

Hello there. I recently switched to HS1.4 / RL and even though I have an issue with WinUAE Loader, I'm not sure if this is a RL issue since I'm not getting the loader to run properly by itself. I followed the modules notes when I first installed it, and it workked fine before, hence why I'm...
  5. A

WinAPE closing shortly after starting up

Hello there. I upgraded HL to RL and HS 1.3 to HS 1.4 yesterday and am running through all my emulators and systems to check if they still work correctly. And Amstrad CPC doesn't anymore :p I use WinAPE. When I launch it outside of RL I have no problems and can load games fine. When I launch...
  6. A

Dolphin per-game Memory Cards

Hello. I was wondering if what's been done for PCSX2 (aka one memory card per game) could be also done for Dolphin? I saw nothing fo the sort in the module instructions... Thanks in advance.
  7. A

Mednafen not scaling up with PSX

Hello. I have this particular problem with Mednafen when I try to use it for PSX emulation (it seems to work fine with PC-Engine, from what I checked) Since pictures are better than words, here is a screenshot taken through VNC : (sorry it's not displaying the whole screen through VNC, but...
  8. A

[SOLVED] MultiGame and MAME

Hello all. I'm trying to use MultiGame for the first time : I set "On launch" and "Enabled" on True in HLHQ. I checked "Parents only" in Hyperspin, and when I launch a MAME game, I don't get any prompt to choose which variant to use... Is that normal? Or am I misunderstanding MultiGame's...
  9. A

Tapatalk

Hello :) Will Tapatalk support be added to this forum in the future? I can't seem to find it in the Tapatalk app.