Search results

1. S

winuae uae.config autoload

Hello , im having trouble with starting Winuae autoloading starting with the .uae config file i setup .(its a pain in the butt) The .uae config has many tweaking options as Display (shaders ingame ) Emulation speed , Sound etc. controls ( The current module doesnt cover all the options as...
  2. S

RDLL.start Exception Thrown error after launching a few games

Hi , I have this issue which drives me nuts i get this RDLL.start Exception Thrown error everynow & then. I Setup Launch/Big Box in combination with RocketLauncher , all the Visual C++ packs have been installed. I dont get this problem instantly , it starts after i launch a few games then i get...
  3. S

[Request] Demul Abiltiy to Adding Max Layers option as default (global ini options)

Hello , I like to ask to add this option in the main settings of the global emu ini , the reason is because theres some complaints demul is running choppy sometimes. I run it on a Crt & the best setting is a resolution 640 x 480 with Vsync , aspect ratio stretched & Max Layers set to 128...
  4. S

RDLL exception start error

Hello I have a weird problem if i launch HyperSpin , lets say launch a game leave it on for some time from time to time i get an RDLL exception start error whenever i want to launch the next game Its seems to have this problem if hyperspin or a game played running for quite some time . I have...
  5. S

Model 3 module add option for Output windows

Hello , first happy new year A quick request If i want to use alternate FFB plugin with Model 3 , i must set the output - Windows. The only way to do that is making a .bat which has Output set to Windows. I definetely recommend the alternate FFB plugin over the defaults M3 FFB. Could you...
  6. S

Yaba sanshiro not working with RocketLauncher

I tried editing the Yabause module , to get it to work with Rocketlauncher unsuccessfully i have used AHKspy on the Yabasanshiro emulator & used that in the Yabause ahk module. Since im complete noob with this i ask for help Yaba sanshiro is alot better Sega saturn emu than Yabause , since...
  7. S

Mame 0.226 Bezels not displaying

Hello, I updated to the latest Mame 0.226 they have updated their Video bezel options (in Mame) which has more options containing the views But the bezels and their updated Bezel view options arent displayed when launching it with RocketLauncher. I tried to launch the game & TAB > Video , none...
  8. S

Launching Mame through rocketlauncher produces 30 fps lagging

HEllo im been getting this problem with Mame when i launch a game with Rocketlauncher it produces heavy lagging , the game is running at a 30 fps making it unplayable i see that rocketlauncher is creating entries in the rom & ini paths in the ini. strange thing is when i remove the ini &...
  9. S

Rlauncher puts single mame ini Files in mame directory

I setup mame with like 36000 roms so I will play a lot of games only if I launch the games with rocketlauncher it will put the ini in the Main Mame directory where the mameui64.exe is so if I play a lot of games then it will be full inis I setup the ini directory in mameui64.exe if I start a...
  10. S

Brightness Contrast Gamma settings

I ve been adjusting my Mame on LCD , and found out the best result the way it looks is when i put my Brightness settings from my lcd to the max. Also the contrast needed some adjusting , after that play around with CRT-GEOM settings. It doesnt look nice on windows as its too bright also...
  11. S

Using Reshade CRT GEOM with Mame

Hello, i want to use this Shader CRT GEOM (Reshade) with Certain Games , instead of Hlsl built in from Mame so essentially i want to use both, i come across some trouble though As soon as i launch the game using alternate emulator & module it launches the game but it creates an ugly pixel...
  12. S

Multiple Layer Animated options

I was hoping if somebody could be able to add more Animated Layers in RocketLauncher example a Layer 5 So we could enable a second animated image exmple Layer 5 (1).png - Layer 5 (2).png etc
  13. S

Sega Model 2 Virtua Cop 1 & 2 not launching through Hyperspin

I have a problem Launching Virtua Cop 1 & 2 through |HyperSPin When i start to load virtua cop as it launches it returns to the HyperSpin wheel & sega model 2 is running in the background if i alt tab it hangs This seems to only be with Virtua cop 1 & 2 Other games work fine WHen i launch...
  14. S

Demul 28042018 fade in keeps running after Game Launches

Hello Im using the Latest Demul 28042018 When i start a game through rocketlauncher the game launches full screen & takes over the Fade In screen but since Fade in keeps Running in the Background it prevents me from closing the game with alternate exit emulator keys
  15. S

MESS [module] launching Systems \ (PAL \ NTSC \ JAP)

Hello im using MESS for launching Console Games through RocketLauncher I want to launch the Pal system example Sms1PAL [Sega Master System PAL] for PAL GAMES & the NTSC [sms] for launching NTSC GAMES etc. the smsj [Master system JAP] for JAP GAMES NOw trough Rlauncher i cannot do it, it...
  16. S

Publisher Text wont display when loading Games

Hello i played around with the Fade Info Appearance settings Description | SystemName | Year | Rating appear fine except the Publisher wont show i can see the coordinates in the log if i launch a game through RocketlauncherUI then it shows the Developer info. Only in HyperSpin it...
  17. S

Playing random Intro videos

Could you guys make a update to allow playing random Intro videos when starting a frontend I tried downloading some apps but suddenly it stopped working
  18. S

Mame Mess module

I ve been messing around with Mame console emulation its basically mess , which the console has a bios.zip & rom location . if I want to use it with rocketlauncher since it has Eur, USA & Jap bioses & the games are also EUR US JAp versions is there a module which selects the EUR bios to...
  19. S

Fade in screen appears whenever i exit out of a game

i get a glimpse of the Fade in (Now Loading) Screen when now i exit a game. dont know what it is but its annoying, i noticed this when i switched some Hdds inside the pc how can i fix this
  20. S

launching steam games problem

im having difficulties starting a STeam game through HyperSpin. If i enter the SteamID into global settings. In HyperSpin the game only starts if Steam is running in the background, it doesnt startup Steam if its not running. if i load a .bat from the global settings it only works when i do...